Here is a new innovation from Shades of Green, the Pre-Paid Buffet Breakfast Meal Plan.
In June I’d posted about the new Garden Gallery Meal Plan for July 2017 that offered 15% off of your Breakfast Buffet in the Garden Gallery Restaurant for your entire party. Then in July Shades announced another offering o the discount for March 2018.
Then recently I received an email from Shades of Green (text below) offering me the same meal plan for my September trip.
Shades of Green is looking forward to your visit in September! Reserve your Garden Gallery breakfast meal plan and save 15% for your entire family. Call reservations at (888-593-2242) today and reserve your meal plan today.
Your Shades of Green Team“
Currently their website only shows the Meal Plan being offered in March, so it is unknown if they are offering this to all guests every month.
So be on the watch for any published Meal Plans on our Shades of Green Discounts Page, or perhaps you’ll get an email too after reserving your dates.
Garden Gallery Meal Plan Details
With the Meal Plan you essentially pre-pay for your meals at the 15% discounted rate by having the cost added to your room rate.
Discounted Cost per person:
- $11.85 per adult (ages 12 plus) regularly $13.95
- $5.90 per child (ages 5 – 11) regularly $6.95
Shades of Green Reservations will the discounted cost for everyone in your room and add it to your daily room rate
- All guests registered in your room must be on the plan
- Must be added to your entire length of stay
- Call to purchase Before your arrival
- Gratuities are not included
- Kids 4 and under are free
Call Shades of Green’s reservation department to purchase (888) 593-2242.
See out Garden Gallery Page for more info on the restaurant.
Dining Convenience and Desires Versus Cost
Two things to consider when deciding on if this meal plan is right for you, are convenience and dining desires.
- Do you want a big heavy breakfast every day? especially if you are heading out to theme parks with awesome snacking options?
- Do you want to pre-pay for the big breakfast and only eat a light breakfast (losing money, even with the discount)?
- Do you have plans for a Disney Restaurant breakfast which would cause you to lose the money for that meal at Shades?
- Do you want to get to the parks as quickly as possible in the morning? The Garden Gallery often has waits for seating which are often long during peak breakfast hours.
- Is a quick Starbucks and pastry from the lobby Java Cafe on the way to the parks a better fit and value?
Current Meal Plans
What do you think, is the Garden Gallery Meal Plan right for you?
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
Information on Shades of Green the Military Hotel on Disney World property
See all the current Shades of Green Discounts and Packages
A Special Note on Shades of Green Discounts: Something to be aware of is that Shades constantly changes the dates and discounts offered of their specials and packages.
Shades of Green Links
- Shades of Green
- Military Members Review and Rate Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Rooms
- Shades of Green Room Rates
- Disney Tickets at Shades of Green
- Links to Everything Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Blog Tour
- Magic Bands for Shades of Green Guests
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? See our:
Learn about the Disney Armed Forces Salute the best military discount that there is for Disney. For where to stay see our Resorts/Hotel Overview Page. Disney doesn’t discount dining for the military, but there are a few places on property that do, see the Dining Overview Page to learn where plus more dining info. You can also learn about Transportation Options. Be sure to check out our Technology Overview to learn about Magic Bands and My Disney Experience to see how they work with military tickets. Walt Disney World visitors might be interested in staying at Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort.