Wounded Warriors and Disabled Veterans who are staying at Shades of Green are able Rent Mobility Scooters (ECVs) for their on vacation at Walt Disney World.
You can make arrangements ahead of time and your scooter will be waiting for you when you check in at Shades of Green.
These scooters, ECVs, and wheel chairs are rented from a scooter rental company, not Shades of Green.
The company is called Best Price Mobility and they serve all hotels in the Central Florida Attraction Area.
Their reasonable prices are:
- Wheelchairs are $65.00 per week
- All Scooters are $30.00 per day with a 2-day minimum
- Jazzy Select 6 Powerchairs are $40.00 per day with a 2-day minimum
Best Price Mobility does not require any deposit on their equipment, nor do they charge a delivery fee.
You can reserve on their website or by calling 1-866-866-3434.
During my last trip to Shades of Green you can see that they had quite a few scooters on hand.
The Disney World Company also rents Wheel Chairs and ECVs at their theme parks and Downtown Disney for the following prices:
- Wheelchairs are $12.00 per day in all four theme parks
- Wheelchairs are $12.00 per day at Downtown Disney plus a $100.00 refundable deposit
- ECVs (Scooters) are $50.00 per day at the four theme parks plus a $20.00 refundable deposit
- ECVs (Scooters) are $50.00 per day at Downtown Disney plus a $100.00 refundable deposit
Note: You must first get to the theme park in order to rent Disney’s ECVs.
Information on Shades of Green the Military Hotel on Disney World property
See all the current Shades of Green Discounts and Packages
A Special Note on Shades of Green Discounts: Something to be aware of is that Shades constantly changes the dates and discounts offered of their specials and packages.
Shades of Green Links
- Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Rooms
- Shades of Green Room Rates
- Disney Tickets at Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Services and Activities
Did you enjoy this post? If you’d like more like it, please share it through your favorite social media by clicking the buttons below to let me know.