Shipping items to Shades of Green can be a great alternative to packing those items, lugging them to the airport, and paying airline fees!
Rather than packing food or other items in your suitcases, you can have packages shipped right to Shades of Green. You can mail them yourself, or have your purchases from Amazon or any other retailer delivered as well.
(For what to pack see our Packing Checklist)
Here are some ideas of items that you could ship:
- Drinks for Kids or Adults
- Cases of Water
- Air Mattresses
- Sleeping Bags
- Extra Luggage – to accommodate all those souvenirs going home
- Pool Toys
- Diapers and Wipes
- Sun Screen
- Spare Shoes
- Mini Christmas Tree
- Gifts and Decorations (Christmas,birthday, or other)
There is no fee from Shades of Green to hold your package(s) and with free shipping (on orders over $35) from Amazon Prime Pantry and it is MUCH cheaper than airline extra or heavy luggage fees!
You can get a Free Amazon Prime 30-Day Trial using this link.
Make sure the your package has the mailing address of your Disney World Resort Hotel and clearly features the sponsor’s name, the confirmation number, and the date of arrival.
Shades of Green
Sponsor’s Name (Confirmation #, Arrival Date, or Room #)
1950 West Magnolia Palm Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-2789
You should have your package delivered within the week of your arrival. Too much further ahead can cause storage issues.
I recommend paying for tracking and having your tracking numbers handy when asking for your package.
When you arrive, just ask for your package at the Front Desk. They may hand it to you then or have a Bell Hop bring it to the room later (Tip your Bell Hop Please). Small packages should be at the desk, while bigger ones will be stored.
Amazon Prime Pantry has a great selection of things you could use the have breakfast in your room to save a little cash!
Order your items from Amazon Prime 30 Day Free Trial using this link.
Staying at a Walt Disney World Resort? See Shipping items to Your Walt Disney World Resort
Information on Shades of Green the Military Hotel on Disney World property
A Special Note on Shades of Green Discounts: Something to be aware of is that Shades constantly changes the dates and discounts offered of their specials and packages. Shades of Green Links
- Shades of Green
- Military Members Review and Rate Shades of Green
- Why Stay at Shades of Green?
- Shades of Green Rooms
- Shades of Green Room Rates
- Disney Tickets at Shades of Green
- Magic Bands for Shades of Green Guests
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused?
See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!