The Walt Disney Swan and Dolphin Resorts are located in the Epcot Resort area and are owned and operated by Starwood Hotels and Resorts. Both hotels are Deluxe Disney Resorts, located next to Disney's Boardwalk entertainment area.
They are within a convenient walking distance from the Epcot World Showcase International Gateway and Disney Studios. Disney water taxis are also available to Epcot and Disney Studios.
See the reviews of my stays at the Walt Disney World Swan and Walt Disney World Dolphin.
Pools - Get ready for fun in the sun! With five heated pools - not to mention whirlpools, fountains and waterfalls - all nestled in an exotic tropical environment, you'll find the perfect spot to relax in the shade or tan in the sun.
The expansive pool area provides the best of both worlds: quiet alcoves for those who prefer a private place to unwind and more lively areas with seasonal disc jockeys and entertainment for those who prefer a little more excitement.
Fitness - Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin offer two state-of-the art health clubs equipped to satisfy even the most demanding fitness enthusiast.
Mandara Spa - Mandara Spa blends the Deluxe Disney resorts unique Walt Disney World Dolphin architecture with its signature Balinese style to provide a fresh and original setting where guests may indulge in world-class pampering and beauty services.
Swan and Dolphin Dining
The Swan and Dolphin offer both fine and casual dining options.
(Menus provided byTouringPlans.com)
Epcot, Disney Hollywood Studios, the Beach Club, Yacht Club, and the BoardWalk Inn can be reached by Disney Boat Service.
All other Disney World guest areas can be reached by WDW's Bus System.
There is a fee of $23.00 + tax for guests to park at the Swan and Dolphin (valet parking $33.00 + tax)
Disney theme park parking is free for Swan & Dolphin guests.
Guests at the Swan and Dolphin receive the following amenities:
- WDW transportation to all Disney attractions
- Free parking at the theme parks
- Guaranteed park admission
- Package delivery to your hotel from the parks
- Same day dining reservations
- Preferred tee times
Fantasia Gardens and Fairways Miniature Golf is also nearby.
The Swan and Dolphin Military Discounts:
The Swan and Dolphin offer discounts for the military under their government rate code GO1.
Unfortunately, they no longer offer the TROOPS package which started in 2009 and ran through 2016, which included 50% off Food & Beverage and several other amenities.
Call (888) 828-8850 and ask for the military rate.
There is a $28 mandatory resort fee per day charged to your room. For this fee you receive:
- Unlimited access to the resort's health club facilities including 24 hour access to Dolphin Health Club
- Unlimited domestic, long distance, and local calls
- 2 bottles of water refreshed daily
- In-room enhanced high speed wireless internet access
- Complimentary daily scheduled fitness classes
- Complimentary daily scheduled recreational resort and pool activities
- $25 off spa services of $100 or more during each day of your visit at Mandara Spa
- Complimentary Swan Paddle Boat rentals
- Complimentary S'mores Fun Kit each day of your stay to be used at our evening Campfire & S'mores event
Note: ake sure you use your $28 waters daily or put them out of view so they get restocked!
Swan and Dolphin Dining
Restaurant.com offers gift certificates for Swan and Dolphin dining locations at different rates during the year of 10% to 50% off.
* Rates are per room, per night based on rate schedule availability and do not include the mandatory Resort Service Package, daily parking fees (if applicable), applicable taxes or gratuities. Not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations or for groups. Military personnel must present proof of service and room key.
** Food and beverage discount not valid with other rate code offers.