U.S. Military Offer: Escape to Paradise this Fall and Save up to 35% on Weekday Stays at Disney’s Aulani Resort.
Disney has announced another a great discount for military families at its Aulani Resort on Oahu, Hawaii. Military Discount rates are available on most weekday stays—Sunday through Thursday nights—from August 19 through December 21, 2019, with checkout on December 22, 2019.
To enjoy this special spring offer, you must book your stay from June 13 through December 19, 2019. You must book within 60 days of arrival. A valid Military ID must be presented upon check-in and a military service member or spouse must stay in a room on the reservation.
Plan a relaxing retreat or a fun-filled family vacation with this special rate and discover all of the world-class amenities already included in your oceanfront stay.
R&R is even better in paradise!
Note: During the second half of 2019 Aulani’s pools are undergoing extensive renovations. Check Aulani’s schedule page here.
To Book This Offer
Military Disney Tips Recommends that you use Ears of Experience to book this offer!
Thousands of MDT readers have over the last 10 years. Ears of Experience is a Fee Free, Military Family Owned and Operated, Disney Only Agency.
Use this link to contact Ears of Experience
Or you can call (866) 443-4763 between 7:00 AM and 9:00 PM Pacific Time for assistance with your vacation.
Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call
Aulani offers a variety of complimentary activities to make your visit even more magical.
- Aunty’s Beach House, a state-of-the-art kids club for children ages 3 to 12, offering interactive activities and magical surprises
- World-class entertainment, including fireside storytelling, movie nights under the stars and visits from Disney Characters.
- Outstanding pool areas, featuring a lazy river, exhilarating rapids and waterslides—as well as the Ka Maka Grotto family infinity pool and Keiki Cove kids splash zone
- A beautiful beach on a tranquil lagoon where you can swim, boogie board and enjoy other activities
- Activities for all ages, with options exclusive to kids, teens and adults
Enjoy outstanding experiences at Aulani that are available for an additional fee.
- Sumptuous dining options to satisfy nearly every taste
- KA WAʻA – A Lūʻau at Aulani, featuring enchanting, exhilarating performances and a sumptuous feast
- A luxurious, full-service spa with the only outdoor hydrotherapy garden on O‘ahu
- Rainbow Reef, the only private snorkeling lagoon on O‘ahu
- Beach rentals, including water-sports equipment, cabanas and more
Beyond Aulani, O‘ahu beckons you. Explore lush rainforests and sparkling waterfalls, take a surf lesson, tee off on championship golf courses or unwind on some of the world’s best beaches. Or you can reserve a host of exciting excursions that let you experience the highlights of the island with a local guide.
- Valid for active or retired members of the U.S. Military, including the National Guard, Reservists and the U.S. Coast Guard
- Military member must present a valid Military ID upon check-in and must stay in the room on the reservation
- If a valid Military ID is not presented, the non-discounted room price will be charged for the duration of the stay
- Limit 2 rooms per reservation
- Offer excludes suites and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas
- Additional charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion
- Advance reservations required
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price of the same room. This Offer is valid for active or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Spouses of military service members and PHS and NOAA Commissioned Corps members also qualify if they are able to present a valid and active U.S. military ID in the absence of active military personnel or Commissioned Corps member. Military service member/spouse must present a valid military ID upon check-in and must stay in a room on the reservation. If a valid military ID is not presented, the non-discounted room price will be charged for the duration of the stay. Not valid in combination with any other discounts or offers. Offer excludes suites and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas. Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation. Consecutive night stay required. Advance reservations required.
Aulani never charges a Resort fee. All room rates include all applicable taxes.
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? See our:
Learn about the Disney Armed Forces Salute the best military discount that there is for Disney. For where to stay see our Resorts/Hotel Overview Page. Disney doesn’t discount dining for the military, but there are a few places on property that do, see the Dining Overview Page to learn where plus more dining info. You can also learn about Transportation Options. Be sure to check out our Technology Overview to learn about Magic Bands and My Disney Experience to see how they work with military tickets. Walt Disney World visitors might be interested in staying at Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort.