Wounded Warriors and Disabled Veterans are able to get military discounts on Mobility Scooters (ECVs) Rentals for their vacation at the Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney World rents scooters, but only in the theme parks, for use in the parks!
If you’ll be needing one for your whole vacation you will need to rent from an independent company. You will also find that these companies are comparatively cheaper than Disney.
The scooter rental company that Military Disney Tips recommends is Amusement Park Rentals.
They serve all hotels in the Central Florida Attraction Area. So you can use this service at any Walt Disney World resort!
They proudly offer a 10% military discount. You can reserve on their website using the 10MILITARY discount code.
Their prices are reasonable, unlike Disney Worlds and you’ll have the scooter 24/7.
The Disney World Company also rents Wheel Chairs and ECVs at their theme parks and Downtown Disney for the following prices:
- Wheelchairs are $12.00 per day in all four theme parks
- Wheelchairs are $12.00 per day at Disney Springs plus a $100.00 refundable deposit
- ECVs (Scooters) are $50.00 per day at the four theme parks plus a $20.00 refundable deposit
- ECVs (Scooters) are $50.00 per day at Disney Springs plus a $100.00 refundable deposit
Note: You must first get to the theme park in order to rent Disney’s ECVs.
For much more information for those who are mobility challenged see Disney Theme Park Accommodations for Guests with DisABILITIES.
This MDT Post By: Steve Bell
Steve is the the Military Disney Tips Founder. He a retired U.S. Military Member who's been touring the Disney Parks since 1971! Steve's mission is to help military families with their Disney vacations in every way. Check out Steve's Bio.
Subscribe to Steve's email newsletter to get website updates and news by clicking this link.
Information on Shades of Green the Military Hotel on Disney World property
A Special Note on Shades of Green Discounts: Something to be aware of is that Shades constantly changes the dates and discounts offered of their specials and packages. Shades of Green Links
- Shades of Green
- Military Members Review and Rate Shades of Green
- Why Stay at Shades of Green?
- Shades of Green Rooms
- Shades of Green Room Rates
- How to make reservations at Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Resort Activities and Amenities
- Disney Tickets at Shades of Green
- Magic Bands for Shades of Green Guests
- Shades of Green Fact Sheet and FAQ
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused?
See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!