Walt Disney was a very patriotic man.
Proud of and confident in the American Spirit or American Exceptionalism as many now call it. He waxed nostalgic at what we had achieved through our history and looked forward to the great things he knew that we could achieve in the future.
Disney’s theme parks are filled with homages to that spirit. From the lands within the parks: Main Street USA, Liberty Square, and Frontierland; to the attractions and restaurants they contain: The American Adventure, The Hall of Presidents, the Columbia Harbor House, and the Liberty Tree Tavern.
This is a new category of posts about all things having a Patriotic Disney theme. I and guest posters will cover all things patriotic about Disney, from Walt himself, to his works, and of course the theme parks. I hope that you enjoy these posts.
Below is a compilation of these posts,
[posts-by-tag tags=”patriotic-disney” number = “50”]
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused?
See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!