Special Info for these Crazy Times:
- 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute What About Tickets?
- 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute Info
- Park Hopping Returns to Walt Disney World Starting in 2021
Everything is Different at WDW since it Reopened See these Posts to see what's different!
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- Our Return to Walt Disney World
- Our Second Trip Back to Walt Disney World
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
This page is for Foreign (Non-US) Military Members asking about Disney Discounts.
I am often asked: “I am in the _____, can I get Disney (or Universal) Military Discounts too?”
In the blank spot insert Brazilian Military, Brazilian Police, Canadian Forces, UK Military, etc.
I’m sorry but the answer is NO! (with one very small exception – see below)
The Walt Disney Company (a US Company) kindly offers these discounts to United States Military Members. This is to thank them for supporting and defending the Constitution of the United States, for being willing to give up their lives to keep our Nation free.
The Brazilian military has no part in keeping America Free. Same with other countries.
Fighting for your country alongside the US in support of the third country unfortunately doesn’t qualify.
I would never imagine that I’d get a military discount at Hopi Hari, Canada’s Wonderland, or Alton Towers for being in the US military.
The One Exception
If however, you are attached with and work for the US Military at a US Base and have been issued a US Military ID then you are eligible, because you are directly supporting the US Military’s mission.
Those on U.S. Military installations who have been issued a U.S. military ID like the one on the left side of this page with the blue stripe are eligible for Disney Discounts.