Hi, I’m Steve, the Founder of Military Disney Tips. I appreciate you taking the time to learn more about working with us.
By now, you probably know a little bit about me. This page will give you a good idea about how I think about working with other content creators, so you can decide if we might be a good fit to work together.
What Makes Military Disney Tips Different?
We are Military and serve a US Military Audience. This includes current military members (Active, Guard, and Reserve), military retirees, veterans, and their spouses and families.
Most Disney sites skim the surface of military related discounts and have just one page with very basic information about the military discounts that are available for a Disney vacation, if that. Some just cram their military info into general discount posts.
We live and breath these discounts, we use them ourselves, and we are very passionate about our community! We cover every aspect possible.
What we are interested in
We enjoy working with other high quality, experienced content providers to help, encourage, and promote each other.
If you’d be interested in guest blogging and/or having me do the same please drop me line. The net effect of the transaction must be equatable, this is not an offer for a free backlink to your site. Paid Posts are for that purpose and must be On Topic!
As you can see our specific niche is sort of narrow but posts on a patriotic theme or of military interest are welcome if they have a Disney tie in.
If you are interested in contributing there are some examples just below. On topic general or news type Disney theme park posts are also welcome.
See these posts for ideas:
I’ve also have a category called Patriotic Disney which should allow for lots of exploration.
Don’t Start with an Ask
Every post about expanding your brand on every single “How to Blog” website tells you not to start with an ask, rather to have a site become aware of you first, then to begin to provide them value (lots of value), they will then naturally offer to assist you. It’s a relationship!
Please don’t just email me out of the blue and ask me to link to your site, post, or product!
Totally off-topic requests are not welcome!
What we are not interested in
Brands, campaign types, and topics that would not be the best fit with our readers:
- General Public Merchandise
- Disney Merchandise (Sadly)
- Military Type Gear (flashlights, knives, camo gear, medals and ribbons, etc.)
- General Topics the Military Would be Interested In (four wheeling, camping, shooting, etc.)
- Medical Issues the Military Community Deals With at home – Our community is taking a Disney vacation to get away from the stress of military life, or the PTS they deal with every day. They do not want to read about these things while thinking about a getaway!
Please be aware that there are services we do not offer on Military Disney Tips. If you contact us asking about one of these services, you will not receive a reply:
- Emails from “businesses” that use a Gmail or other anonymous account. Use an email from the domain you claim to represent.
- In-Kind Product Reviews
- Purchasing Do Follow Links
- Off Topic Guest Posts
- Totally Off Topic Requests
- Link Requests From Those We Are Not Familiar With
- Undisclosed Partnerships
Oh, and we are not interested in switching Ad Networks! AdThrive Rocks!
I look froward to hearing from you!