Hi, I’m Steve, the Founder of Military Disney Tips. I appreciate you taking the time to learn more about working with us.
By now, you probably know a little bit about me. This page will give you a good idea about how I think about working with other content creators, so you can decide if we might be a good fit to work together.
What Makes Military Disney Tips Different?
We are Military and serve a U.S. Military Audience. This includes current military members (Active, Guard, and Reserve), military retirees, veterans, and their spouses and families.
Most Disney sites skim the surface of military related discounts and have just one page with very basic information about the military discounts that are available for a Disney vacation, if that. Some just cram their military info into general discount posts.
And if they go beyond the very basics, their info has come from this site.
We live and breath these discounts, we use them ourselves, and we are very passionate about our community! We cover every aspect possible.
What our readers are interested in
Our readers come to Military Disney Tips to gain information about planning a Disney Vacation. They are interested information, products, and services to help them plan for or save on their vacation.
They are not here to shop for unrelated products or services. Off topic information is disregarded by this audience.
What we are interested in
We enjoy working with other high quality, experienced content providers to help, encourage, and promote each other.
Our ideal guest writer will have a very strong association with either the U.S. Military or Disney Travel.
If you’d be interested in guest blogging and/or having me do the same please drop me line. The net effect of the transaction must be equatable, this is not an offer for a free backlink to your site. Paid Posts are for that purpose and must be On Topic and link to relevant content!
As you can see our specific niche is sort of narrow but posts on a patriotic theme or of military interest are welcome if they have a Disney tie in.
If you are interested in contributing there are some examples just below. On topic general or news type Disney theme park posts are also welcome.
We are typically looking for those related to the U.S. military in some way or those who are Disney vacation related.
See these posts for ideas:
I also have a category called Patriotic Disney which allows for lots of exploration.
All links will be No_Follow per Google guidelines.
What we are not interested in
Brands, campaign types, and topics that would not be the best fit with our readers:
- General Public Merchandise
- Disney Merchandise (Sadly), it just doesn’t perform. People are here to plan.
- Military Type Gear (flashlights, knives, camo gear, medals and ribbons, flags, etc.)
- General Topics the Military Would be Interested In (four wheeling, camping, shooting, etc.)
- Medical Issues the Military Community Deals With at home – Our community is taking a Disney vacation to get away from the stress of military life, or the PTS they deal with every day. They do not want to read about these things while planning and thinking about a getaway!
- Emails that start out “Dear militarydisneytips.com, I’ve spent a lot of time on your site and love it…”, or that don’t even have a salutation to at all. If you’ve spent time on the site, why don’t you know my name or why have you never read this page, which is linked to in the top menu of every page?
- Emails from “businesses” that use a Gmail or other anonymous providers. If you are a professional you will use an email from the company or domain that you represent.
Posting off topic content detracts from our brand!
Please be aware that there are services we do not offer on Military Disney Tips. If you contact us asking about one of these services, you will not receive a reply:
- Purchasing Do Follow Links
- In-Kind Product Reviews
- Off Topic Guest Posts/Guest Posts from Off Topic Sites or Individuals
- Totally Off Topic Requests
- Requests from Totally Off Topic Sites and Advertisers
- Link Requests From Those We Are Not Familiar With
- Undisclosed Partnerships
Oh, and we are not interested in switching Ad Networks! AdThrive Rocks!
Don’t Start with an Ask
Every post about expanding your brand on every single “How to Blog” website tells you not to start with an ask, rather to have a site become aware of you first (commenting), then to begin to provide them value (lots of value), they will then naturally offer to assist you or you can make a proposal. It’s a relationship!
Please don’t just email me out of the blue and ask me to link to your site, post, or product!
Totally off-topic requests are not welcome!
Thanks For Your Interest
If you think we would be a good fit, I look froward to hearing from you!
Founder Military Disney Tips