Dear fellow Disney travelers,
The mission of this website is to help you!
Do you have a question about Disney military discounts, planning a trip to Disney, or something you’ve read about here? Or perhaps a trip report or suggestion?
I’d love to hear from you!
Are you looking for a quote from a Disney Military Specializing Agent? Click here Please.
For questions related to media requests, advertising, and marketing with this blog, or if you are a fellow blogger please see the following pages:
About Military Disney Tips
Webmasters and Bloggers
I ask that you first try to find the info that you are looking for yourself!!!
Please try to find the info on your own as, most of the questions that I receive can be answered by reading the posts on this site. If you are having trouble finding what you need use the search box located on every page (at the end of every post (after the comments) and in the sidebar).
You see, the volume of questions coming in became so high a few years ago that I actually stopped accepting them! I’m now going to give it a try again and see how it goes.
If you have a question first read through the suggestions on this page to see if you can help yourself. If not, then reach out to me, AFTER doing what this page suggests and I’ll be glad to help!
p.s. If your question has already been answered on the site I will send you links, rather that trying to recreate the content in an email reply. I am simply not going to recreate the multiple pages of content that already covers your question in an email reply. Please don’t be offended, this is simply in the interest of time.
Do this Please:
Military Disney Tips is filled with information and there is a good chance what you are looking for has already been published! Some of the most helpful pages include the following…
Try our Topic Overview Pages:
- Military Discount Ticket Overview
- Disneyland Ticket Overview
- Rooms Overview
- Dining Overview
- Transportation Overview
- Technology Overview
- Outside the Parks Overview
- Walt Disney World Overview
- Disneyland Overview
- Universal Overview
- SeaWorld Overview
Or these pages:
- Disney Veteran Discount and Disney Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Disney’s Armed Forces Salute
- Disney’s Armed Forces Salute FAQ
- FAQ Friday Posts on the Blog
- How to Activate Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets
- Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets for Large Immediate Families
- Regular Military Discounted Disney tickets
- Shades of Green
- Non-Retired Military Shades of Green Disney Discounts
- Non-US Military Disney Discounts (Brazil, Canada, UK)
If you need assistance planning your vacation please consider using my recommended Travel Agent, Ears of Experience. They are a Disney Military Specializing, Military Family Owned and Operated Agency who I recommend to make your Disney reservations.
Please Note: Military Disney Tips is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company or Shades of Green nor is this an official site of either, so if you have questions, complaints or requests for Disney or Shades you’ll want to contact them directly.