Special Info for these Crazy Times:
News for 2021:
- Disneyland Finally Scheduled to Reopen
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- 2021 Walt Disney World Armed Forces Salute Ticket Announcement
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
- Park Hopping Returns to Walt Disney World Starting in 2021
Everything is Different at WDW since it Reopened. See Our Trip Reports:
- 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Timeline
- Our Return to Walt Disney World (Aug/Sep 2020)
- Our Second Trip Back to Walt Disney World (Nov 2020)
- Our Third Trip Back to Walt Disney World (Jan 2021)
Websites are expensive to operate. Nothing in this life is really “Free.” There are many operational costs involved in running this website and producing the “free” content that you consume. We use ads and affiliate programs to defray those costs, Just like the ads when you listen to radio or watch TV.
Ads: We currently run contextual advertising via AdThrive and Google AdSense as well as static banner and text ads. We do not have control over what ads are delivered through contextual advertising, these are based on your browsing history. We display paid static ads for Simple Stroller Rental and text ads for SellMyTimeshare.com and VacationOwnership.com.
Affiliate Programs: Like virtually every website on the internet, some of the shopping links on Military Disney Tips are referral links. These links track the source of the purchase back to this website through an affiliate program. When you click on one of those links and buy something (including scooter and stroller rentals from Amusement Park Rentals, transportation by Orlando Shuttle Service, Uber, and Lyft; membership in TouringPlans.com; Disney reservations by Ears of Experience; stays at Extended Stay America; Magic Bands and other merch from the Disney Store; books and other recommended items from Amazon, etc.), we receive a small commission from the linked site for referring you.
Our Own Products: We also sell our books, which have had A Lot of time and effort put into them. We receive part of the purchase price or these purchases minus printing costs, listing fees, electronic delivery costs, and sales tax. If sold through Amazon we also receive a small referral fee for recommending our own book.
We only link to products and services that we personally use and recommend. If you are planning to use one of these services or have a purchase to make, we’d really appreciate it if you’d use our links! They don’t affect the price of anything you buy. What they do is help us keep operating the site.
1) Media Events – On very rare occasions, we’re invited to media events that aren’t available to the general public. It is not uncommon for media attendees to receive various perks and benefits (for free) at these events that are unavailable (or available at a cost) to the general public. Any content derived directly from the free portion of the media event or experience unobtainable by the general public will clearly be indicated.
Normal cost items purchased during a media event or experiences obtainable by the general public on a normal day will not be disclosed.
2) Reviews – We rarely receive review copies of books. The reader should assume any of these products that are reviewed here were provided to us for free. We also review other things or experiences on the blog, if any product, service, or experience was provided to us complimentary, we will disclose such in the text of the article.
3) Media Rates – Hotels and other travel destinations and experiences sometimes offer discounts to bloggers. We have yet to receive any of these discounts. If and when we do receive these discounts, we are under no obligation to report favorably on any experience that we received at a discounted rate.
Very occasionally, in the past we received complementary room upgrades at Walt Disney World. This in no way affected our comments on said room or resort.
Conflicts of Interest
While many, many years ago, Steve did work for the Walt Disney World Company, this in no way affects the content of this site in a positive manner. In fact in our opinion things are often not as perfect as they used to be at WDW and we are saddened about what the The Walt Disney Company has turned into politically and socially.
Military Disney Tips is not an official site of The Walt Disney Company nor is it associated with The Walt Disney Company in any way. Content on this site is all © Magic Shell Media unless otherwise noted. See our copyright page for Fair Use guidelines