Special Info for these Crazy Times:
News for 2021:
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- 2021 Walt Disney World Armed Forces Salute Ticket Announcement
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
- Park Hopping Returns to Walt Disney World Starting in 2021
Everything is Different at WDW since it Reopened. See Our Trip Reports:
- Our Return to Walt Disney World (Aug/Sep 2020)
- Our Second Trip Back to Walt Disney World (Nov 2020)
- Our Third Trip Back to Walt Disney World (Jan 2021)
Copyright © Military Disney Tips, a Magic Shell Media LLC Website, All Rights Reserved, 2007-2019
Except: You are permitted to share my content within Fair Use, which my copyright policy declares to be no more than 10% of a page’s or post’s words and/or one image, to copy, distribute and display under the following conditions:
Attribution. You must attribute the work to me, and my site. You must link back to my page which contains the content.
No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
No Published Translations: Published human and machine translations beyond Fair Use are considered a violation of my copyright policy.
Usage With Permission: Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from me. Contact me at steve (at) militarydisneytips (dot) com
US Copyright Law: US Copyright Law protects this site’s content.
As to Disney artwork/properties: © Disney All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Disney Enterprises, Inc., its subsidiary, affiliated and related companies, as the case may be.
Military Disney Tips dot com is not affiliated with, authorized or endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with:The Walt Disney Company, Disney Enterprises, Inc., or any of their affiliates Nor the Shades of Green Resort or the Armed Forces Vacation Club.
For official Disney World information, visit http://www.disneyworld.com