Special Info for these Crazy Times:
News for 2021:
- Disneyland Finally Scheduled to Reopen
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- 2021 Walt Disney World Armed Forces Salute Ticket Announcement
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
- Park Hopping Returns to Walt Disney World Starting in 2021
Everything is Different at WDW since it Reopened. See Our Trip Reports:
- 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Timeline
- Our Return to Walt Disney World (Aug/Sep 2020)
- Our Second Trip Back to Walt Disney World (Nov 2020)
- Our Third Trip Back to Walt Disney World (Jan 2021)
Shades of Green at Walt Disney World sells Military Discounted Tickets.
You can buy Military Discounted Theme Park Tickets for Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Orlando, SeaWorld, and many other local Orlando area attractions at the Shades of Green Ticket Office.
Shades of Green is the military owned and operated resort on Walt Disney World property.
Disney’s special Armed Forces Salute tickets are also sold here.
The Attraction Ticket Sales Office at Shades of Green is open from 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. daily.
Lines can be very long at the ticket office especially in the morning! So if at all possible plan to buy your tickets the day before you need them, hopefully on your arrival afternoon.
I do not recommend trying to buy tickets in the morning when you are trying to get to the theme parks early!
These pictures are in the afternoon!
When you arrive, get a number and wait to be called!
While waiting for your number to be called, you can relax in their great waiting area.
Beside in person purchases, Shades of Green’s Ticket Office also either:
- Ship them to you for a fee [this applies to everyone].
- Email you the ticket numbers (for FastPass Plus) and hold the tickets till you check in. [this is only for Shades guests]
You could also purchase your tickets at your local Base Ticket Office.
The Shades of Green Ticket Office is located to the left of the front desk, go down the ramp, and past the AAFES Store and it’s on the right.
Shades of Green Ticket Office Rating
Here’s how MDT Readers rate Shades of Green’s Ticket Office on a 1 to 5 scale in our Shades of Green Surveys:
Overall Experience – 4.51
- Shades of Green Ticket Office
- Use Your Military Star Card at Shades of Green
- Buy Long Distance Tickets from Shades of Green
- Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets
- Regular Military Discounted Magic Your Way Tickets
- Shades of Green’s Stars and Stripes Tickets
- Disney World Military Florida Resident Tickets
- What's the difference between the Water Parks and Sports Option & Park Hopper Plus Option
- Walt Disney World Military Non-Theme Park Tickets
- Universal Orlando Resort Military Tickets and Passes
- SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Military Discount Tickets
- Military Discounted Tickets for Other Orlando Area Attractions
Information on Shades of Green the Military Hotel on Disney World property
A Special Note on Shades of Green Discounts: Something to be aware of is that Shades constantly changes the dates and discounts offered of their specials and packages. Shades of Green Links
- Shades of Green
- Military Members Review and Rate Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Rooms
- Shades of Green Room Rates
- Disney Tickets at Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Blog Tour
- Magic Bands for Shades of Green Guests
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!