News for 2021 & 2022:
- Shades of Green Guests Eligible for Disney World Early Entry & Extended Evening Hours
- Shades of Green Resort at Walt Disney World Resumes Discounts for 2022
- Disneyland 2021 and 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Ticket Offer
- Disneyland 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Offer
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
- 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Timeline
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
If you are at Walt Disney World in November or December you should drop by Disney Springs to see Greg’s new pop-up store “The Art of Disney Presents Greg McCullough.”
Greg is a great artist who creates awesome Disney artwork. We first learned of Greg when we saw this post on the Disney Parks Blog about his being the featured artist for the 2018 Epcot Festival of the Arts.
Greg’s “Sunset Lagoon” was the highlight of the 2018 Festival. There are numerous hidden Mickeys, other characters, and icons hidden right in the painting.
So when I was at WDW in September I went on a quest to find a copy for our home. I tried the Art of Disney in Epcot first, but they couldn’t help me. The next day I stopped by the Art of Disney at Disney Springs and guess what, Greg was their guest artist that day.
Here is Greg holding the print he just signed for me. This now proudly adorns the wall in our dining room!
While I was chatting with the very friendly Greg, he let me know that he had an awesome opportunity coming up. Disney was giving him a 3000 square foot location to operate out of in Disney Springs for the months of November and December 2018.
The store that used to be “Little Miss Matched,” which is in-between Goofy’s Candy Company and the Star Wars Outpost, will officially be renamed “THE ART OF DISNEY PRESENTS GREG MCCULLOUGH.”
Greg will be there from 3 November 2018 through 1 January 2019, On Tuesdays through Sundays, from 1:00 pm to 7:30 pm
In January Greg will return to the Epcot’s Festival of the Arts starting on 18 January to 25 February 2019 (Tuesday – Sunday, 1:00 -7:30 pm).
I highly recommend that you stop by to see Greg at one of these locations if you have a chance!
You can check out some more of Greg’s work on his facebook Page.
Have you met Greg or do you plan to? Do you have a favorite piece of Disney art? Let us know in the comments section below!
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!