Special Info for these Crazy Times:
- 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute What About Tickets?
- 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute Info
- Park Hopping Returns to Walt Disney World Starting in 2021
Everything is Different at WDW since it Reopened See these Posts to see what's different!
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- Our Return to Walt Disney World
- Our Second Trip Back to Walt Disney World
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
The Shades of Green Resort is an Armed Forces Recreation Center Resort located on Walt Disney World property near Orlando Florida.
Can I Use the Disney Dining Plan at Shades of Green?
No, unfortunately you can not.
While it is located on Walt Disney World property, Shades of Green is not a Disney owned resort, it is owned by the Department of Defense.
Only those staying at Disney owned resorts can take advantage of the Disney Dining Plan as it is added directly to your room bill.
However Shades of Green does offer some packages which include either breakfast or breakfast and dinner for short periods during the year.
They also offer year round packages that include either breakfast or breakfast and dinner, but these are not a very good deals.
You can check out our Shades of Green Discount Packages page for more info on all Shades of Green’s discounts.
If using the Disney Dining Plan is a big factor for your family, perhaps you should consider staying at a Walt Disney World Value or Moderate Resort using the Disney Armed Forces Salute.
The Salute offers eligible military members up to 30% off of the regular Value price and 35% off at the Moderates.
If you are set on staying at Shades of Green, they do sometimes throughout the year offer monthly packages which include 2 Free Adult Breakfasts per day.
Kids under 2 eat for free with an adult at the Garden Gallery Buffet.
See the Shades of Green Dining overview.
Information on Shades of Green the Military Hotel on Disney World property
A Special Note on Shades of Green Discounts: Something to be aware of is that Shades constantly changes the dates and discounts offered of their specials and packages. Shades of Green Links
- Shades of Green
- Military Members Review and Rate Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Rooms
- Shades of Green Room Rates
- Disney Tickets at Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Blog Tour
- Magic Bands for Shades of Green Guests
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!