I’m A Disney Passholder, do I need to have a Disney Armed Forces Salute ticket for myself to activate Salute Tickets for others?
Normally military members or spouses who are activating Salute tickets of others need to be part of the party and have their own ticket. This is to prevent giving the tickets away to ineligible people or worse scalping these highly discounted tickets.
As a Disney Passhloder you do not need to purchase and activate a Disney Armed Forces Salute ticket of your own.
You may activate up to 5 Salute tickets for others during the current offer. One ticket must be held in reserve for the member.
This MDT Post By: Steve Bell
Steve is the the Military Disney Tips Founder. He a retired U.S. Military Member who's been touring the Disney Parks since 1971! Steve's mission is to help military families with their Disney vacations in every way. Check out Steve's Bio.
Subscribe to Steve's email newsletter to get website updates and news by clicking this link.
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!