Welcome to FAQ Friday!
This is a new feature here at Military Disney Tips. We get lots of questions in many forms, blog post comments Facebook comments, and via email.
Many questions ask the same or similar questions, so we decided that in an effort to get the info out to you, that we’d start posting our Frequently Asked Questions on FAQ Friday.
We’ll feature questions in many areas such as the Disney Armed Forces Salute, Tickets, Rooms, Shades of Green, and many more.
As the number of these answered questions builds up, you’ll be able to browse them all from The new Frequently Asked Questions Page.
To see similar questions click on the Tag(s) the question you are on is filed under, The Tags are at the bottom of the post, just above the comments. Look for “TAGGED WITH.”
I hope you find this new feature helpful!
Here are our first 3 New FAQ’s
- Am I eligible to participate in Disney’s Armed Forces Salute?
- Can I use the Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets Back-to-Back?
- Can I add the Disney Dining Plan to My Disney Armed Forces Room Reservation?
p.s. we are still very early in this process, but you can still access our old Disney Armed Forces Salute FAQ
This MDT Post By: Steve Bell
Steve is the the Military Disney Tips Founder. He a retired U.S. Military Member who's been touring the Disney Parks since 1971! Steve's mission is to help military families with their Disney vacations in every way. Check out Steve's Bio.
Subscribe to Steve's email newsletter to get website updates and news by clicking this link.
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!