- Disney's US Parks and Cruise Line Closed! Plus DoD Travel Ban!
- When Will Disney's Theme Parks Reopen?
- Disney Armed Forces Salute Ticket Refunds
The Shades of Green Resort is an Armed Forces Recreation Center Resort located on Walt Disney World property near Orlando Florida.
Can I park at Shades of Green and Take their Bus to the Theme Parks?
No you cannot.
In year’s past many did just this to avoid paying for Walt Disney World’s theme park parking fee.
This became a problem for Shades of Green’s guests due to the volume of unauthorized people on the buses.
Shades of Green now has preventative measures in effect.
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter See our great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Disneyland Guidebook By MDT
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts! Top 8 Reasons to Use An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner
Military Discounts for You