Special Info for these Crazy Times:
News for 2021:
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- 2021 Walt Disney World Armed Forces Salute Ticket Announcement
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
- Park Hopping Returns to Walt Disney World Starting in 2021
Everything is Different at WDW since it Reopened. See Our Trip Reports:
- Our Return to Walt Disney World (Aug/Sep 2020)
- Our Second Trip Back to Walt Disney World (Nov 2020)
- Our Third Trip Back to Walt Disney World (Jan 2021)
La Nouba the Cirque Du Soleil show located at Disney World’s Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney) entertainment district continues to offer military discounted tickets!
La Nouba closes its curtains for the final time on 31 December 2017! No follow-on has yet been announced. See it while you still can!
La Nouba comes from the French phrase “faire la nouba,” which means to party, to live it up. And this fantastic show certainly does live it up!
The cast is made up of funambulists, dancers, tumblers, trapeze performers, a juggler, clowns, actors, acro-gymnasts, cyclists, musicians, vocalists, skippers and circus artists. It is spectacular!
If you have never seen a Cirque Du Soleil show I highly recommend you try this one out. It’s a great way to top off a day at Disney World. And the discount for military members makes it easier to afford.
My family saw it for the first time while staying at Shades of Green on our first ever multi-day Walt Disney World Trip.
There isn’t a bad seat in the house. We’ve been 3 or 4 times now over the years. We’ve sat in the back row, Front and Center, and in-between.
The 90-minute performance with no intermission, plays at 6:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m. most Tuesdays through Saturdays. The show is dark on Sundays and Mondays and select periods throughout the year.
There are other Military Discounts at Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs!
Military Discount Details
Shades of Green’s Ticket Office
Discounted prices by seat category:
- Front and Center (Regular $132.06 A/$108.63 C)
Adult – $75.00
Child – $60.75
- Category 1 (Regular $105.44A/$85.20 C)
Adult – $60.75
Child – $48.50
- Category 2 (Regular $85.20 A/$68.16 C)
Adult – $57.00
Child – $45.50
- Category 3 (Regular $79.88 A/$63.90 C)
Adult – $57.00
Child – $45.50
Children age 3-9
All prices subject to change.
Note: There is also a Florida resident discount for those with Florida drivers licenses. These must be purchased online through Cirque du Soleil and picked up in person with your DL.
Category seating chart (La Nouba site)
A Military Identification Card or Department of Defense Identification Card must be presented at time of puchase. Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Prices and entitlements are subject to change without notice.
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!