News for 2021 & 2022:
- Shades of Green Guests Eligible for Disney World Early Entry & Extended Evening Hours
- Shades of Green Resort at Walt Disney World Resumes Discounts for 2022
- Disneyland 2021 and 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Ticket Offer
- Disneyland 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Offer
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
- 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Timeline
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
The Liberty Tree Tavern is a table service restaurant located near the Liberty Tree in Magic Kingdom’s Liberty Square.
If you are in the mood for something more than fast food while touring the Magic Kingdom I highly recommend the Liberty Tree Tavern. It’s one of my favorite theme park restaurants, both for the food and the atmosphere. We look forward to having lunch here during a day in the Magic Kingdom.
Lunch is served a la carte off the menu, while dinner is served “family style.” With Disney’s family style, platters and bowls of the set menu are delivered to your table and you serve yourself from items such as Roasted Turkey Breast, Carved Beef, and Smoked Ham with Mashed Potatoes, seasonal Vegetables, Herb Bread Stuffing, and Macaroni & Cheese. Salad and desert are included too. The lunch menu includes appetizers, entrees, and deserts which not only have patriotic names, but are uniquely American. Items include New England Pot Roast, Freedom Pasta, Liberty Lamb Stew, the Tri-Corner Sandwich, and the Pilgrims’ Feast a traditional Roast Turkey served with Herb Bread Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, and a Garden Vegetable.
The other great part of the dining experience at the Liberty Tree Tavern is the decor. In Disney’s typical attention to detail, the restaurant is decorated in Revolutionary period style to look just like the late 18th century American Colonies.
There are separate dining rooms each dedicated to great figures in American History. George & Martha Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Paul Revere, John Paul Jones, and Betsy Ross each have a room themed in their honor. As is the standard with Disney, everything you see has been chosen to expertly place you into the specific setting and age of the “show” you’re seeing. In this case — the late 18th century American Colonies. Look for paintings of the honored individuals in each room as well as special touches like: Ben Franklin’s kite, Betsy Ross’s flag, and Captain Jones’ Royal Navy mug set.
You can walk up to the podium to put your name on the list, but I recommend Advanced Dining Reservations (Disney Food Blog.
Current LTT menus on Disney.com
Walt Disney was a great Patriotic American, he loved America and the promise it represented for all of mankind.
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!