Special Info for these Crazy Times:
- 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute What About Tickets?
- 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute Info
- Park Hopping Returns to Walt Disney World Starting in 2021
Everything is Different at WDW since it Reopened See these Posts to see what's different!
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- Our Return to Walt Disney World
- Our Second Trip Back to Walt Disney World
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
Firearms are not allowed at Shades of Green, but may be officially stored during your stay.
Weapons may not be carried, kept in in your room, placed in your room safe, nor stored in your vehicle while at Shades of Green.
If you arrive with any weapon or firearm, you are required to declare it and turn it into Shades of Green’s Security Department upon arrival on property.
Yo may notify a Front Desk Agent upon arrival and and they will call the Security Department. A Security Officer will meet you at the porte-cochere to receive your weapon.
You will be required to ensure the weapon is not loaded (clear) in front of the Security Officer. They will have you do this in the Bell Desk room, which is out of the view of others.
You will receive a receipt for the weapon. The weapon will be taken to the Shades of Green Security Center and be locked in a weapons cabinet for safekeeping until checkout.
You will keep any ammunition that you have.
On your day of your departure, just contact the Front Desk or the Security Center at least one hour before check out to allow a Security Officer time to return your weapon.
Information on Shades of Green the Military Hotel on Disney World property
A Special Note on Shades of Green Discounts: Something to be aware of is that Shades constantly changes the dates and discounts offered of their specials and packages. Shades of Green Links
- Shades of Green
- Military Members Review and Rate Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Rooms
- Shades of Green Room Rates
- Disney Tickets at Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Blog Tour
- Magic Bands for Shades of Green Guests
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!