The Survivors’ Family Program extends to eligible Family members who have suffered a loss of an Active Duty sponsor regardless of the cause.
The Survivors’ Family Program extends to sponsored guests accompanying the Survivors’ Family Member with a DD Form 1173.
Survivor Family Package Eligibility:
- The Survivors’ Family Program extends to eligible Family members who have suffered a loss of an Active Duty sponsor regardless of the cause
- The Survivors’ Family Member with a military identification card must make/confirm reservations and be the primary occupant
- A DD Form 1173 with “AD” in the Sponsor Service/Status field in combination with “DB” (DOD Beneficiary) or CH (Child Beneficiary) in the Relationship field on identification cards is required
Stays under the Survivor Family Program are limited to a maximum 14 nights in duration. Discounts are applicable on guest room(s) only, cannot be combined with any other offer, and may be limited to certain locations and time periods at the discretion of the General Manager.
Information on Shades of Green the Military Hotel on Disney World property
See all the current Shades of Green Discounts and Packages
A Special Note on Shades of Green Discounts: Something to be aware of is that Shades constantly changes the dates and discounts offered of their specials and packages.
Shades of Green Links
- Shades of Green
- Military Members Review and Rate Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Rooms
- Shades of Green Room Rates
- Disney Tickets at Shades of Green
- Links to Everything Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Blog Tour
- Magic Bands for Shades of Green Guests
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? See our:
Learn about the Disney Armed Forces Salute the best military discount that there is for Disney. For where to stay see our Resorts/Hotel Overview Page. Disney doesn’t discount dining for the military, but there are a few places on property that do, see the Dining Overview Page to learn where plus more dining info. You can also learn about Transportation Options. Be sure to check out our Technology Overview to learn about Magic Bands and My Disney Experience to see how they work with military tickets. Walt Disney World visitors might be interested in staying at Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort.