Special Info for these Crazy Times:
- Walt Disney World Starting to Discount 2021
- Will There Be a 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Discount? When Will Disney Announce a 2021 Salute Room Discount?
- Our Return to Walt Disney World
- Shades of Green Re-Open at Walt Disney World
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
- Military Ticket Sales Resume
- 2020 Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Discounts Are Back
I want to share an amazing experience from Disney World’s Animal Kingdom.
My family always enjoys spotting Divine. An on stage character at Animal Kingdom who embodies nature. She has arms and legs that look like branches or vines. SHe’s very tall (stilts) and blends right into the surrounding plants.
It’s possible to walk right past her and never see her. You might just wonder why a group of people is standing around looking at the trees.
Here’s Divine making an appearance near the Animal Kingdom front entrance.
She really blends in doesn’t she?
The spot that you can see her most often is on the path between Africa and Asia.
At times, in that spot she will spend part of her time on stage actually amongst the other foliage, not in front of it as in these pics.
JUst walk up if you’d like to get a picture with her!
Check your daily entertainment times brochure to see when and where you can find her!
Have you seen or interacted with Divine at Disney’s Animal Kingdom? Let us know in the comments section below!
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!