Disney just opened up a new ticket sales location in Disney Springs.
The Ticket Center is located in the Town Center section of Disney Spring near the WDW Bus Station and the Disney Springs Welcome Center/Guest Relations location.
This new location will be your new one-stop shop for most ticketing needs including:
- Purchase Military Salute tickets and upgrades
- Activate Pre-Purchased Military Salute tickets
- Purchase Disney theme park tickets, make upgrades and pick up will call tickets (including special event tickets like Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party)
- Purchase or renew Walt Disney World Resort Annual Passes
- Make Disney Springs restaurant reservations
- Purchase MagicBands
MDT has long suggested spending your arrival evening at Disney Springs, where you can shop, have a great meal and activate the Disney Armed Forces Salute tickets that you purchased at your Base Ticket Office.
The new Ticket Center which is located between Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza and Zara, is open Sunday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. and Friday-Saturday, 10 a.m.- 11:30 p.m.
You will find a digital queue where you’ll sign in to wait your turn.
This MDT Post By: Steve Bell
Steve is the the Military Disney Tips Founder. He a retired U.S. Military Member who's been touring the Disney Parks since 1971! Steve's mission is to help military families with their Disney vacations in every way. Check out Steve's Bio.
Subscribe to Steve's email newsletter to get website updates and news by clicking this link.
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!
Dawn Everette says
Can we also get approved and set up for the Disability Pass at this new Ticket Center? And can we get the Memory Maker (with military discount) added here as well? It would be great to get everything (tickets activated, Disability Pass, and Memory Maker) taken care of on arrival day. Thanks!
You should be able to take care of all that at this new ticket location.
My wife and I are no longer able to go to Disney World and we purchased the 4 Day Park Hopper. What options do we have?
Your only option would be to find someone else who is eligible that needs them who would be willing to buy them from you.
You could also attempt to get the ticket office to take them back, based upon your circumstances, but the tickets are sold as non-refundable…
Hi Steve. The information you’re sharing here is invaluable. Thank you so much.
What exactly is a disability pass?
Thank you so much!
We have a whole post dedicated to Disney’s Disability services put together by an expert.
The Disability Access Service Card (DAS) works like the electronic FastPasses.
You can get all the info here: https://www.militarydisneytips.com/blog/disney-military-discounts/disney-theme-park-accommodations-for-guests-with-disabilities/