Special Info for these Crazy Times:
News for 2021:
- Walt Disney World – One Step Closer to Normal
- Disneyland Resort Reopening Details
- 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Timeline
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
Everything is Different at WDW since it Reopened. See Our Trip Reports:
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
- Our Return to Walt Disney World (Aug/Sep 2020)
- Our Second Trip Back to Walt Disney World (Nov 2020)
- Our Third Trip Back to Walt Disney World (Jan 2021)
Disney just opened up a new ticket sales location in Disney Springs.
The Ticket Center is located in the Town Center section of Disney Spring near the WDW Bus Station and the Disney Springs Welcome Center/Guest Relations location.
This new location will be your new one-stop shop for most ticketing needs including:
- Purchase Military Salute tickets and upgrades
- Activate Pre-Purchased Military Salute tickets
- Purchase Disney theme park tickets, make upgrades and pick up will call tickets (including special event tickets like Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party)
- Purchase or renew Walt Disney World Resort Annual Passes
- Make Disney Springs restaurant reservations
- Purchase MagicBands
MDT has long suggested spending your arrival evening at Disney Springs, where you can shop, have a great meal and activate the Disney Armed Forces Salute tickets that you purchased at your Base Ticket Office.
The new Ticket Center which is located between Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza and Zara, is open Sunday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. and Friday-Saturday, 10 a.m.- 11:30 p.m.
You will find a digital queue where you’ll sign in to wait your turn.
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!