Special Info for these Crazy Times:
News for 2021:
- Disneyland Finally Scheduled to Reopen
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- 2021 Walt Disney World Armed Forces Salute Ticket Announcement
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
- Park Hopping Returns to Walt Disney World Starting in 2021
Everything is Different at WDW since it Reopened. See Our Trip Reports:
- 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Timeline
- Our Return to Walt Disney World (Aug/Sep 2020)
- Our Second Trip Back to Walt Disney World (Nov 2020)
- Our Third Trip Back to Walt Disney World (Jan 2021)
The Disneyland Resort has this great timesaving military ticket policy.
Registered guests can buy their Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets at their Disneyland Resort Hotel.
On my recent trip to DLR I had been planning to buy mine at a ticket booth prior to entering, but as I was checking in at the Paradise Pier the Front Desk Cast Member told me that I could now buy them there.
The charge for the Salute Ticket went right onto my room bill, very convenient!
When I checked in my room wasn’t ready yet, so I headed right over to California Adventure. Within an hour or so I got a text on my phone the the room was ready and I went back to check out the room.
I loved the view of California Adventure right out my window!
Check out the Beach/Surf theme of the room.
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!