The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are seven hotels located near the Disney Springs shopping, dining, and entertainment area in the Walt Disney World Resort.
These National Chain hotels celebrate America’s military with up to off 20% room rate discount at all member hotels.
Both active and retired U.S. military personnel, including active and retired members of the United States Coast Guard and activated members of the National Guard or Reserve, can enjoy up to 20% off the best available room rate at all of the member hotels, when booking directly.
(Updated 15 Aug 2018)
The Disney Springs Hotels:
- B Resort & Spa
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel
- Doubletree Suites by Hilton Disney Springs Area
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs Area
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Area
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista
These resorts are a great option for times when The Disney Resorts and Shades of Green are full, perhaps on a short notice trip during a busy period. This recently happened to me and I stayed at the Doubletree, a great hotel!
You can also use your loyalty program points for these chains for nights at these hotels.
- Disney’s Magical Express: No
- Disney Transportation from the resort: NO, the Disney Springs Resorts have their own Shuttle bus to Disney World destinations leaving every 30 minutes.
- Free theme park parking: No
- Participation in Extra Magic Hours: Only the Hilton
- Charging Disney purchases to your room: No
- Disney Merchandise delivery to your resort: Yes
- Guaranteed theme park entry: Yes
- FastPass Plus reservation Window: 60 days prior to check in
- Disney Dining Plan: No
- Advance Dining Reservations for entire trip: No
Restrictions and black out dates may apply. Discount is not valid with any other offer.
Please see the Disney Springs Hotels website for booking links and hotel info. (near the bottom of the page)
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? See our:
Learn about the Disney Armed Forces Salute the best military discount that there is for Disney. For where to stay see our Resorts/Hotel Overview Page. Disney doesn’t discount dining for the military, but there are a few places on property that do, see the Dining Overview Page to learn where plus more dining info. You can also learn about Transportation Options. Be sure to check out our Technology Overview to learn about Magic Bands and My Disney Experience to see how they work with military tickets. Walt Disney World visitors might be interested in staying at Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort.