Shades of Green has announced their Savings in September Special for 2023.
This Special is currently a room only discount.
The current dates of this special are:
1 – 10, 15 – 17, & 22 – 30 September 2023
- Category 1 guests $138.55 per night stay (E1-E6, Cadet)
- Category 2 guests $169.15 per night stay (E7-E9,O1-O3, 100% Disabled Veterans, Widows, Medal of Honor Recipients)
- Category 3 guests $177.65 per night stay (O4-O6, CW4-CW6, O7-O10, Active Duty Foreign Military, DoD Active/Retired)
How Much Does This Save?
Shades of Green advertises this as a 15% discount, and it comes in right at 15%. In the past advertised discount rates have been inflated from the actual ones.
|Category||Category 1||Category 2||Category 3|
|Nightly Savings||$24.45 (15.0%)||$29.85 (15.0%)||$31.35 (15.0%)|
If you are interested in these dates act fast, because Shades does modify their discounts the longer they’ve been available. Those who book early will get the best discount!
See all other discount options available at Shades of Green
Shades of Greens’ regular prices
How to Book
Shades of Green has stopped allowing you to book their specials through their online system.
Shades of Green’s special rates can only be reserved by calling their reservation line at (888) 593-2242. They can not be reserved online!
You specifically ask the reservationist for the special; they will not add it automatically.
If only some of your travel dates are during a Special Rate, you can still have the discount applied to those dates.
Shades of Green is the ultimate authority on what discounts, the amount of the discount, and what is included. The information on this page is for informational purposes only and is not guaranteed. Act fast to receive the best discount!
Savings in September Special is available on standard rooms only on a first-come, first serve basis. Discount will be taken from the applicable room rate. Subject to availability of discounted rate. Modifying reservations may result in a change of room rate. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
This MDT Post By: Steve Bell
Steve is the the Military Disney Tips Founder. He a retired U.S. Military Member who's been touring the Disney Parks since 1971! Steve's mission is to help military families with their Disney vacations in every way. Check out Steve's Bio.
Subscribe to Steve's email newsletter to get website updates and news by clicking this link.
Information on Shades of Green the Military Hotel on Disney World property
See all the current Shades of Green Discounts and Packages
A Special Note on Shades of Green Discounts: Something to be aware of is that Shades constantly changes the dates and discounts offered of their specials and packages. Shades of Green Links
- Shades of Green
- Military Members Review and Rate Shades of Green
- Why Stay at Shades of Green?
- Shades of Green Rooms
- Shades of Green Room Rates
- Disney Tickets at Shades of Green
- Magic Bands for Shades of Green Guests
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused?
See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!
Leave a Reply