Special Info for these Crazy Times:
- Walt Disney World Starting to Discount 2021
- Will There Be a 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Discount? When Will Disney Announce a 2021 Salute Room Discount?
- Our Return to Walt Disney World
- Shades of Green Re-Open at Walt Disney World
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
- Military Ticket Sales Resume
- 2020 Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Discounts Are Back
Long days touring Disney World’s Magic Kingdom can take a toll on both people and electronics!
During Busy seasons the Magic Kingdom can be open for over 16 hours a day. If you find yourself spending most of one of these long days in the park, not only will your feet be tired, but your modern electronic devices will be running out of juice too.
What to do?
Well, Disney has the answer, a shady place to take a load off your feet and charge up your smart phone or other devices at the same time.
This area was created as part of the big Fantasyland Expansion a few years ago. Walt Disney World expanded Fantasyland to offer more attractions and dining experiences. It was been a very big project with most of it it taking place towards the rear to the rear right corner of the park.
The Charging Area however is to the left side of Fantacyland, almost into Liberty Square. This whole area was refurbished early in the expansion. New larger bathrooms were added, plus a shortcut to the Haunted Mansion and Repunzel’s Tower.
Nestled between the old way to Liberty Square and the new bathrooms sits the quite charging area. This whole area used to house the skyway to Tomorrowland station during the early days of the Magic Kingdom.
In the charging area there are tables and half barrel/log stools where you can take a load off. The highlight however are the “Tree Stumps” that have access doors which open up to reveal electric wall sockets for your chargers to plug into.
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!