Can I Give My Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets to Someone Else to Use?
No I’m so sorry that is not possible.
These highly discounted tickets are only for the member to use with family and friends, not for letting those who are not eligible use them without the member.
Both Walt Disney World and Disneyland have measures in place to prevent ticket sharing
The member or spouse must be present at Disney with their whole party to activate the Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets.
The only tickets that you can buy for someone else (friends, family, dependent children going without you) are the Regular Military Discounted Magic Your Way Tickets.
See our Regular Military Discounted Magic Your Way Tickets Page for more info.
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused?
See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!