News for 2021:
- Disneyland 2021 and 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Ticket Offer
- Disneyland 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Offer
- Walt Disney World – One Step Closer to Normal
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
- 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Timeline
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
The Armed Forces Recreation Centers offer a great discount program, The Survivors’ Family Program. A program for those who have suffered the loss of a sponsor who was on Active Duty.
Here is the information on this program at the Shades of Green Resort at Walt Disney World in Florida.
This program offers 50 percent discount from normal room rates based upon the applicable category for a maximum of 14 nights. The discount will apply to additional occupants and up to three sponsored rooms (maximum four rooms).
The Survivor Program guest using the program can take advantage of this special for one stay within a 365 day period.
In order for the Survivors Family discount to be extended, the Survivors’ Family Member must make and confirm reservations and be listed as the primary occupant.
Eligibility Definition and Requirements
Eligible Personnel Include
Family Members who have suffered a loss of a sponsor in the event of an Active Duty death regardless of cause (combat, accident, suicide, illness, etc.) and also may be uniformed personnel.
Proof of Eligibility
A military identification card with “AD” in the Sponsor Service/Status field in combination with “DB” (DOD Beneficiary) or “Unremarried Widow” in the Relationship field on identification cards or a DD1300 must be presented at check-in confirming eligibility for the Survivors Discount Program.
Call Shades of Green Reservations Office for more information on the program and eligibility requirements at (888) 593-2242.
Discounts will not be extended to food, alcoholic beverages, tours, tickets and other recreational activities or retail sales. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer.
Stays under the Survivor Family Program are limited to a maximum 14 nights in duration.
Information on Shades of Green the Military Hotel on Disney World property
A Special Note on Shades of Green Discounts: Something to be aware of is that Shades constantly changes the dates and discounts offered of their specials and packages. Shades of Green Links
- Shades of Green
- Military Members Review and Rate Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Rooms
- Shades of Green Room Rates
- Disney Tickets at Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Blog Tour
- Magic Bands for Shades of Green Guests
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!