Special Info for these Crazy Times:
- 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute What About Tickets?
- 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute Info
- Park Hopping Returns to Walt Disney World Starting in 2021
Everything is Different at WDW since it Reopened See these Posts to see what's different!
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- Our Return to Walt Disney World
- Our Second Trip Back to Walt Disney World
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
Everyone who is eligible to stay at Shades of Green, the Military Resort at Walt Disney World can sponsor extra rooms for family and friends!
Each military ember may sponsor up to 3 rooms. In addition, the member’s spouse can also sponsor up to 3 rooms, bringing the total of rooms you may reserve to 7.
This is a great option for family reunions, group vacations, or taking non-military friends along on your Disney vacation.
Those being sponsored will receive a resort ID for room charges and resort access (with a picture ID).
When sponsoring a room the following conditions apply:
- You (the sponsor) are a registered guest at Shades of Green
- You agree to be responsible for your guests
- You must accompany your guest at time of check in. Sponsored guest will not be authorized to check in without the sponsor being present
- Sponsored guest reservations must check in on the same day and must depart before or on the same day as your reservation
- You accompany your guests while purchasing attraction tickets
- Your guests must follow the rules of the resort
Note: During the Holidays (Christmas & New Year’s) only the 3 rooms per military sponsor are allowed. The spouse’s extra 3 are not available at that time.
Information on Shades of Green the Military Hotel on Disney World property
A Special Note on Shades of Green Discounts: Something to be aware of is that Shades constantly changes the dates and discounts offered of their specials and packages. Shades of Green Links
- Shades of Green
- Military Members Review and Rate Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Rooms
- Shades of Green Room Rates
- Disney Tickets at Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Blog Tour
- Magic Bands for Shades of Green Guests
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!