Everyone who is eligible to stay at Shades of Green, the Military Resort at Walt Disney World can sponsor extra rooms for family and friends!
Each military ember may sponsor up to 3 rooms. In addition, the member’s spouse can also sponsor up to 3 rooms, bringing the total of rooms you may reserve to 7.
This is a great option for family reunions, group vacations, or taking non-military friends along on your Disney vacation.
Those being sponsored will receive a resort ID for room charges and resort access (with a picture ID).
When sponsoring a room the following conditions apply:
- You (the sponsor) are a registered guest at Shades of Green
- You agree to be responsible for your guests
- You must accompany your guest at time of check in. Sponsored guest will not be authorized to check in without the sponsor being present
- Sponsored guest reservations must check in on the same day and must depart before or on the same day as your reservation
- You accompany your guests while purchasing attraction tickets
- Your guests must follow the rules of the resort
Note: During the Holidays (Christmas & New Year’s) only the 3 rooms per military sponsor are allowed. The spouse’s extra 3 are not available at that time.
Information on Shades of Green the Military Hotel on Disney World property
See all the current Shades of Green Discounts and Packages
A Special Note on Shades of Green Discounts: Something to be aware of is that Shades constantly changes the dates and discounts offered of their specials and packages.
Shades of Green Links
- Shades of Green
- Military Members Review and Rate Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Rooms
- Shades of Green Room Rates
- Disney Tickets at Shades of Green
- Links to Everything Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Blog Tour
- Magic Bands for Shades of Green Guests
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? See our:
Learn about the Disney Armed Forces Salute the best military discount that there is for Disney. For where to stay see our Resorts/Hotel Overview Page. Disney doesn’t discount dining for the military, but there are a few places on property that do, see the Dining Overview Page to learn where plus more dining info. You can also learn about Transportation Options. Be sure to check out our Technology Overview to learn about Magic Bands and My Disney Experience to see how they work with military tickets. Walt Disney World visitors might be interested in staying at Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort.