News for 2021 & 2022:
- Shades of Green Guests Eligible for Disney World Early Entry & Extended Evening Hours
- Shades of Green Resort at Walt Disney World Resumes Discounts for 2022
- Disneyland 2021 and 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Ticket Offer
- Disneyland 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Offer
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
- 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Timeline
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
Shades of Green’s Red White and Blue Salute Package How Much Will You Save?
This is one of the Shades of Green’s year-round packages.
Updated Oct 2019 for FY20 prices
The Red, White, & Blue Package requires a minimum 4 night to an 8 night stay.
This Package includes:
- Room Accommodations
- Breakfast Buffet in the Garden Gallery for each morning on the package
- Dinner Buffet in our Garden Gallery for each evening on the package
- Server Gratuity
Package Prices start at:
- Category 1 – $190.20 per night
- Category 2 – $218.70 per night
- Category 3 – $228.20 per night
Package nightly rates based on double occupancy (2 adults) in standard room
The regular price of the included items is:
|Category – 1||Category – 2||Category – 2|
|Nightly Room Rate||$124.00||$154.00||$164.00|
|Breakfast Buffet for 2||$27.90||$27.90||$27.90|
|Dinner Buffet for 2||$37.90||$37.90||$37.90|
|16% Standard Tip for Meals||$10.53||$10.53||$10.53|
|Total Regular Price||$200.33||$230.33||$240.33|
|Red, White, & Blue Package||$190.20||$218.70||$228.20|
|Package Nightly Savings $||$10.13||$11.63||$12.13|
|Package Nightly Savings %||5.06%||5.05%||5.05%|
You can see that this package offers only a slight 5% savings on the included items.
The includeded breakfasts and Dinners must be used every day to get this small savings. If you skiping a meal negatively affects your savings!
You must get back to Shades of Green in time to eat dinner there (by at least 9 p.m. for the 9:30 Garden Gallery colsing). This could affect your theme park plans!
If you decide to eat elsewhere, say at a Disney character breakfast or dinner in a park or Disney Resort and you skip a Shades of Green meal included in the package, you will:
- Still pay for the Shades of Green Meal in your package. Losing About $23 for breakfast and $42 for dinner
- Pay for the Non-Shades of Green Meal on top of that
This package should be used as a last resort! And only if you will commit to eating all meals at Shades of Green.
Not available for March, June, July, during Thanksgiving Week, Christmas Week, special events or other designated dates.
Book your 4 to 8-night package online or call Shades of Green Reservations at 1-888-593-2242.
Shades of Green Reservations Department is open Monday through Friday from 0700-1700 eastern time and 0700-1400 Saturday, closed Sunday and on all Federal Holidays
Information on Shades of Green the Military Hotel on Disney World property
A Special Note on Shades of Green Discounts: Something to be aware of is that Shades constantly changes the dates and discounts offered of their specials and packages. Shades of Green Links
- Shades of Green
- Military Members Review and Rate Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Rooms
- Shades of Green Room Rates
- Disney Tickets at Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Blog Tour
- Magic Bands for Shades of Green Guests
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!