Special Info for these Crazy Times:
- Park Hopping Returns to Walt Disney World Starting in 2021
- Walt Disney World Starting to Discount 2021
- Will There Be a 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Discount? When Will Disney Announce a 2021 Salute Room Discount?
- Our Return to Walt Disney World
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
The Garden Gallery is Shades of Green’s Buffet Style restaurant, which is open for breakfast and dinner.
The Garden Gallery features, a la carte items plus all you can eat buffets, which include a great selection of international cuisine plus a fresh fruit, soup and salad bar.
The breakfast buffet includes: Pastries, breads, eggs, omelets, waffles, quesadilla, biscuits and gravy, bacon, sausage, and fresh fruit.
Dinner buffets have a rotating international theme.
The Garden Gallery is located on the lower lobby level.
When facing the front desk exit the lobby to your left and go down the stairway straight in front of you at the bottom make a U-turn to your left and you’ll see the Garden Gallery podium.
The Garden Gallery serves a traditional American style buffet breakfast every morning.
You’ll be sure to find something that everyone in your party will like.
There are hot and cold service lines as well as pastries and the big crowd pleasers, fresh made omelets, waffles and Mickey Pancakes!
Ala Carte items are also available if you don’t want to be too full!
Military Disney Tips recommends the Garden Gallery Buffet if you’ve got the time for a sit down meal and want to fill up for your Walt Disney World day.
The Breakfast buffet prices are: $13.95 for adults (12+), $7.95 for kids 5-11, kids 2-4 are $2.95, and kids under 2 are free.
Breakfast Hours: 7 a.m. – 11 a.m.
The Garden Gallery
For dinner, themed buffets include a great, varying selection of international cuisine (different each night) and a fresh fruit, soup and salad bar. Open for Breakfast and Dinner.
- Monday – Mexican
- Tuesday – Italian
- Wednesday – Asian
- Thursday – Carnival Night
- Friday – American Comfort Food
- Saturday – Family Favorites
- Sunday – Wing Night
Dinner buffet prices are: $18.95 for adults (12+), $7.95 for kids 5-11, kids 2-4 are $3.95, and kids under 2 are free.
Dinner Hours: 5 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
The Garden Gallery’s Ratings
Here’s how MDT Readers rate the Garden Gallery on a 1 to 5 scale in our Shades of Green Surveys:
Garden Gallery Overall Dining Experience – 4.29
Garden Gallery Value – 3.38
Garden Gallery Food Quality – 4.11
“We love doing the breakfast buffet in the mornings, good service, quick, inexpensive. Evergreens is very limited menu and frozen food over priced.”
“Some of the staff seemed less than thrilled to be working. One waitress did not bring our drinks until we were just about finished eating. She had forgotten! And it’s a buffet.”
“Garden Galley Buffet was great value. Our family was glad to have fresh fruit and salads for a reasonable price (as opposed to greasy burgers at Disney prices). The food was “entirely adequate” — nothing special, but it met our needs. Service was almost always great. ”
“Garden Gallery overwhelmed by shear numbers, but always do a great job.”
What do you think of the Garden Gallery? Let us know in the comments section below!
See the other Dining Options at Shades of Green.
Information on Shades of Green the Military Hotel on Disney World property
A Special Note on Shades of Green Discounts: Something to be aware of is that Shades constantly changes the dates and discounts offered of their specials and packages. Shades of Green Links
- Shades of Green
- Military Members Review and Rate Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Rooms
- Shades of Green Room Rates
- Disney Tickets at Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Blog Tour
- Magic Bands for Shades of Green Guests
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!