News for 2021 & 2022:
- No 2022 WDW Disney Armed Forces Salute So Far
- 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Timeline
- What to Expect on the Day Disney Announces the WDW 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
I am honored to have received one of the coveted invitations to the Toy Story Land Media Event, just prior to the opening of this new land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Orlando.
On the evening of Thursday the 28th of June I’ll be trying out the new Slinky Dog Coaster and the other attractions as well as sampling all the great sounding foods at Woody’s Lunch Box before Saturday’s opening to the public.
I’ll be sure to post some live happenings on Facebook and Twitter Thursday evening, and I’ll have a blog post for you on Friday!
Are you excited to check out Toy Story Land? What are you looking forward to most? Tell us in the comments section below!
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused?
See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!