News for 2021 & 2022:
- No 2022 WDW Disney Armed Forces Salute So Far
- 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Timeline
- What to Expect on the Day Disney Announces the WDW 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
The Blue Angels are scheduled to fly over Walt Disney World’s Epcot on Thursday 2 May.
The team is expected to make two passes above Spaceship Earth sometime in the morning.
After the flyover the Blue Angles Demonstration Team will continue on to their destination, the Fort Lauderdale Air Show, which is scheduled for 4 & 5 May.
For the best viewing Disney suggests the areas between Spaceship Earth and the entrance to World Showcase.
The appearance Disney says, is in honor of Military Appreciation Month.
The Blue Angels have performed before at Disney World as have the U.S.A.F. Thunderbirds. WDW flyovers are typically performed in conjunction with a Florida Airshow.
We are luck this time as flyovers are not usually pre-announced by Disney.
So if you are at WDW on Thursday consider spending your morning at Epcot!
If you see the performance let us know how it looked in the comments section below!!!
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused?
See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!