Special Info for these Crazy Times:
News for 2021:
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- 2021 Walt Disney World Armed Forces Salute Ticket Announcement
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
- Park Hopping Returns to Walt Disney World Starting in 2021
Everything is Different at WDW since it Reopened. See Our Trip Reports:
- Our Return to Walt Disney World (Aug/Sep 2020)
- Our Second Trip Back to Walt Disney World (Nov 2020)
- Our Third Trip Back to Walt Disney World (Jan 2021)
This Victorian-style Resort hotel is nestled between rolling golf course greens and the shimmering Lake Buena Vista. It is inspired by the historic Saratoga Springs, a late-1800s’ New York retreat famous for its spas and horse racing.
Saratoga Springs is located across Crescent Lake from Disney Springs and is a large, spread out property. Disney World’s Treehouse Villas, which date back to the early days of WDW are now run out of Saratoga Springs.
Saratoga Springs is a Disney Vacation Club Resort.
- Deluxe Studio: $430 – $701 – With 1 Queen Bed and 1 Double-Size Sleeper Sofa. Spacious accommodations include a kitchenette with small fridge and microwave, and porch or balcony. Views of Garden, Lake, Pool, Woodlands or Fairways.
- Deluxe Studio – Preferred: $497 – $803 – With 1 Queen Bed and 1 Double-Size Sleeper Sofa. Spacious accommodations include a kitchenette with small fridge and microwave, and porch or balcony. Views of Garden, Courtyard, Woodlands or Water.
- 1 Bedroom Villa: Bed $583 – $991 – With 1 King Bed and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa. Great for families, villas include a full kitchen and a split bathroom that features 2 sink areas. Views of Garden, Lake, Pool, Woodlands or Fairways.
- 1 Bedroom Villa – Preferred: $666 – $1118 – With 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa and 1 King Bed. Great for families, villas include a full kitchen and a split bathroom that features 2 sink areas. Views of Garden, Courtyard, Woodlands or Water.
- 2 Bedroom Villa: $834 – $1557 – With 1 King Bed and 2 Queen Beds and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa. Great for a large family, villas include a full kitchen, dining area, washer and dryer. Views of Garden, Lake, Pool, Woodlands or Fairways.
- 2 Bedroom Villa – Preferred: $1107 – $1825 – With 1 King Bed and 2 Queen Beds and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa. Great for a large family, villas include a full kitchen, dining area, washer and dryer. Views of Garden, Courtyard, Woodlands or Water.
- Treehouse Villa: $1043 – $1942 – With 2 Queen Beds and 1 Bunk Bed and 1 Twin-Size Sleeper Chair and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa. Unique accommodation includes 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a full kitchen elevated off the ground. Views of Woodlands.
- 3 Bedroom Grand Villa: $1785 – $2793 – With 1 King Bed and 4 Queen Beds and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa. Views of Garden, Lake, Pool, Woodlands or Fairways.
- 3 Bedroom Grand Villa – Preferred: $2066 – $3165 – With 1 King Bed and 4 Queen Beds and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa. Views of Garden, Lake, Pool, Woodlands or Fairways.
Disney DVC Resort
|Military Discounts of up to 40% off are available at Disney DVC Resorts. Military Members are eligible to receive this discount using the Disney Armed Forces Salute|
The Turf Club Bar and Grill – D$$ – Table Service – Savor classic American cuisine in a racetrack clubhouse setting with gorgeous golf course and lake views.
The Artist’s Palette – BLD$ – Quick Service – Lunch or dinner featuring gourmet sandwiches, salads and grab ’n’ go items—or start your day with a picture-perfect hot breakfast.
The Paddock Grill – BLD$ – Quick Service – Start your day with classic breakfast fare. Later, savor American favorites like the Saratoga Burger, cobb salad and sandwiches—as well as a variety of refreshing alcoholic specialty drinks.
Chip ‘n’ Dale’s Café – BLD$ – Quick Service – Choose from a variety of deli-style sandwiches, snacks and refreshing beverages—combos available.
The Turf Club Lounge – Soak up sweeping views of Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course and Disney Springs at this casual bar inside The Turf Club Bar and Grill.
On the Rocks Pool Bar
Backstretch Pool Bar – Temporarily Unavailable
Four Pools – 2 Feature Pools and 2 Quiet Pools
At The Paddock Pool, breeze down a 146-foot-long waterslide, relax in a horseshoe-shaped whirlpool spa and wade into the pool via a gently sloping, zero-depth entry point. There’s even 2 miniature waterslides built just for kids.
At High Rock Spring Pool, delight in cascading waterfalls, a zero-depth entry point and a waterslide built into the rocks. Children can splash through bubbling geysers at the Donald Duck play area and glide down the pint-sized waterslide.
Two Quiet Pools
Hot Tubs – At all pools
Movies Under the Stars – On select nights for a campfire and complimentary screenings of Disney films.
Campfire Activities – Gather ‘round as the sun goes down for old-fashioned family fun as you roast marshmallows by a crackling fire.
Community Hall – Complimentary ping-pong, foosball, arts and crafts, video games, DVDs, board games and more.
Fishing – Enjoy a guided bass fishing excursion—perfect for amateur wranglers and seasoned fishermen alike.
Bike & Surry Bike Rentals – Breeze around Crescent Lake on a bicycle from Bayside Marina.
Arcade – Score big on a variety of video games at the Win, Place or Show Arcade.
Guest Laundry – Enjoy 24-hour self-service laundry rooms near Tidal Pool, plus dry cleaning and valet laundry services. Washers and Dryers in rooms also.
Senses – A full-service spa and health club inspired by the 19th century wellness retreats of upstate New York.
Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course
An Epcot Area Resort
Bus transportation is available to all Disney World guest areas.
Boat Transportation is available to Disney Springs as well as the Port Orleans Resorts and Old Key West (transfers may be required).
Disney Springs is also within walking distance with each end of Disney Springs being roughly a half mile from the Saratoga Springs lobby.
MDT Most Favorite
|This Disney Resort Hotel is a Military Disney Tips Most Favorite Resort!|
Saratoga Springs is low on our list of places to stay due to location, transportation, and theme. It’s just not enticing to us. The proximity to Disney Springs isn’t much better than the 15 minute bus ride from anywhere else on property. The convenience to golf would be great for those who want to golf rather than enjoy all the other unique things Disney World has to offer.Related Posts:
- Walt Disney World Resorts
- Disney Resorts Tested by MDT
- How do Disney Deluxe Resorts Compare to Shades of Green?
- How do Disney Resorts compare to Shades of Green in price?
- Split Your Stay between Disney Resorts, Shades of Green, or Others
- WDW Room View Categories, Do They Really Matter?
Get a Quote Now
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!