Special Info for these Crazy Times:
- Park Hopping Returns to Walt Disney World Starting in 2021
- Walt Disney World Starting to Discount 2021
- Will There Be a 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Discount? When Will Disney Announce a 2021 Salute Room Discount?
- Our Return to Walt Disney World
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
Inspired by Florida’s grand Victorian seaside resorts from the turn of the last century, the Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa are part of Walt Disney World Flagship Resort!
The Grand Floridian theming features pristine white wood sided buildings with multiple porches, latticework, dormers, and turrets beneath a red-shingle roof.
The Villas section of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is a Disney Vacation Club Resort and is located next to the traditional resort hotel section and it shares all of the resort hotel’s amenities and services.
- Deluxe Studio – Standard View: $737 -$1155 – With 1 Queen Bed and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa and 1 Single Pull Down Bed. Kitchenette With Small Refrigerator. Spacious accommodations include a kitchenette with small fridge and microwave, and porch or balcony. Views of the Courtyard, Landscaping, Monorail or Parking Area.
- Deluxe Studio – Lake View: 749 -$1232 – With 1 Queen Bed and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa and 1 Single Pull Down Bed. Kitchenette With Small Refrigerator. Spacious accommodations include a kitchenette with small fridge and microwave, and porch or balcony. Lake View.
- 1 Bedroom Villa – Standard View: $992 -$1647 – With 1 King Bed and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa and 1 Single Pull Down Bed. Spacious accommodations include a kitchenette with small fridge and microwave, and porch or balcony. Views of the Courtyard, Landscaping, Monorail or Parking Area.
- 1 Bedroom Villa – Lake View: $1132 -$1846 – With 1 King Bed and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa and 1 Single Pull Down Bed. Great for families, villas include a full kitchen and a split bathroom that features 2 sink areas. Lake View.
- 2 Bedroom Villa – Standard View: $1612 -$2558 – With 1 King Bed and 1 Queen Bed and 2 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofas and 1 Single Pull Down Bed. Views of the Courtyard, Landscaping, Monorail or Parking Area.
- 2 Bedroom Villa – Lake View: $1764 – $2971 – With 1 King Bed and 1 Queen Bed and 2 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofas and 1 Single Pull Down Bed. Lake View.
- 3 Bedroom Grand Villa – Lake View: $3107 -$ -5393 With 1 King Bed and 4 Queen Beds and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa. Lake View.
Disney DVC Resort
|Military Discounts of up to 40% off are available at Disney DVC Resorts. Military Members are eligible to receive this discount using the Disney Armed Forces Salute|
Victoria & Albert’s – D$$$ – Table Service – This is Disney World’s premier fine dining restaurant. It is the only restaurant in Central Florida to hold the AAA Five-Diamond Award. Victoria and Albert’s is a lavish and expensive experience. The menu changes daily in this very small restaurant.
There is a required dress code: Men: Dinner jackets with dress pants/slacks and shoes. Ties are optional (Please no jeans, shorts, sandals, flip-flops, or tennis shoes) Ladies: Cocktail dress, dressy pantsuit, skirt/blouse or nice dress. (Please no jeans, shorts, Capri pants, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes)
Citricos – D$$$ – Table Service – Selections include sautéed shrimp with lemon, feta cheese, tomatoes, and white wine; oak-grilled filet of beef; braised veal shank.
Grand Floridian Café – B$ LD $$ – Table Service – An upscale coffee shop. Typical breakfast items, for lunch, there’s Cobb salad and the Grand sandwich with ham, turkey, and Boursin-cheese sauce. For dinner, choose from salmon, shrimp pasta, or grilled pork chop.
Narcoossee’s –D$$$ – Table Service – Narcoosess’s offers a sea food centric menu featuring, lobster and shrimp fettuccine, pan-seared scallops, grilled filet mignon, and a two-pound steamed Maine lobster.
1900 Park Fare – B$$ D$$$ – Buffet Character Meals – Dinner offerings include, spicy Durban chicken, pork pot stickers, chicken marsala, and peel-n-eat shrimp. Breakfast features Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, and the Mad Hatter while at dinner you’ll see Cinderella and Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, Drizella, and the Fairy Godmother (some characters may only be in the lobby for photos).
Garden View Tea Room – Afternoon Tea $$ to $$$ – Table Service – The menu includes a selection of international teas and an assortment of sandwiches and pastries.
Gasparilla Island Grill – BLD$ – Quick Service – Featuring Burgers, Flatbreads, and Sandwiches.
Enchanted Rose Lounge – The new and expanded Beauty and the Beast themed bar that replaced Mizner’s Lounge.
The Courtyard Pool Bar and Beaches Pool Bar and Grill are the two Pool Bars.
Main Pool – Relax at the Courtyard Pool, the all-ages quiet pool that includes an adjacent kiddy pool and whirlpool spa.
Beach Pool – Water Slide and Hot Tub – Make a splash at Beach Pool! Breeze down the 181-foot-long waterslide as it curves down the mountain, zips past trees and slips under a walking bridge before plunging you into the pool. Sunbathe in a poolside lounge chair or rent a plush cabana for added luxury. Just steps from the white-sand shore of Seven Seas Lagoon, Beach Pool features a gently sloping entry similar to that of a natural beach.
Kiddy Pool/Kiddy Water Play Area by the Beach Pool.
Grand Floridian Campfire Activities – Gather ‘round as the sun goes down for old-fashioned family fun as you roast marshmallows by a crackling fire.
Motorized Boat Rentals – Cruise around the lagoon aboard a motorized boat, available from the Marina.
Pirate Adventure Cruise – Scallywags 4 to 12 years of age can set sail on a pirate adventure, following clues to discover hidden treasure.
Movies Under the Stars – Watch favorite Disney films at complimentary movie screenings on the beach near Beach Pool.
Fishing – Experience bass fishing at its finest with a guided excursion departing from the Marina.
Arcade – Delight in arcade games both classic and contemporary, as well as quick-service snacks and meals.
Jogging Trail – 1.0 mile, runs along the Seven Seas Lagoon.
Guest Laundry – 24-hour self-service laundry rooms are available on the second floor of the main building, as well as on the ground floors of most buildings with Guest Rooms.
Business Center – Fax, print, ship and more at the Business Center inside Disney’s Grand Floridian Convention Center.
Fitness Center and Spa – Invigorate your spirits at Senses—a Victorian-themed, full-service spa offering massages, body treatments and more.
Beach – Enjoy the swings, chaise lounges, and hammocks for a relaxing afternoon or watch the Electric Water Pageant at night.
A Magic Kingdom Area Resort
Bus transportation is provided to all Disney World guest areas.
Monorail Transportation is available to the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Transportation and Ticket Center, Polynesian Village Resort, and the Contemporary Resort.
Boat transportation is available to the Magic Kingdom.
You can walk directly to the Magic Kingdom from the Grand Floridian via the new sidewalk and bridge between the two. It is roughly 0.7 miles from the lobby to the security checkpoint at the Magic Kingdom.
|This Disney Resort Hotel is a Military Disney Tips Tested Resort!|
We had the opportunity to stay at the Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa in the summer of 2018 during the Toy Story Land opening event for Travel Agents and Press. The room was wonderful, we could watch the monorail going by. The single stop while riding the monorail to the Magic Kingdom was awesome!
This Resort is Disney World’s priciest!
It should be noted that in recent years the monorail has become less than reliable due to maintenance and staffing issues, and you are paying a big premium to stay on the monorail loop! See our recent experience in the Our Thoughts section of the Polynesian Village Resort Page.
Note: we were kindly offered 1 complementary night and then 2 more at a highly discounted rate by Disney for the event.Related Posts:
- Walt Disney World Resorts
- Disney Resorts Tested by MDT
- How do Disney Deluxe Resorts Compare to Shades of Green?
- How do Disney Resorts compare to Shades of Green in price?
- Split Your Stay between Disney Resorts, Shades of Green, or Others
- WDW Room View Categories, Do They Really Matter?
Get a Quote Now
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!