When you’re scrolling through the list of Quick Service options in the Magic Kingdom you may see The Lunching Pad and wonder why you’ve never heard of it before.
Despite it being a large walk-up stand / Quick Service in Tomorrowland, you might not have noticed it. because it sits right under the Star Jets attraction.
The menu at The Lunching Pad is usually quite limited, but offers classic American food that everyone loves and some breakfast items.
This eatery has been known for its menu of American fast food items and classic Disney treats.
Some of the popular menu items at The Lunching Pad include: Mickey Pretzels and Hot Dogs: The Lunching Pad serves a variety of hot dogs, including the classic all-beef hot dog, as well as specialty hot dogs like the “Coney Island Dog” and the “Tex-Mex Dog.”
- Hot Dogs: The Lunching Pad serves a variety of hot dogs, including the classic all-beef hot dog, as well as specialty hot dogs like the “Coney Island Dog” and the “Tex-Mex Dog.
- Specialty Pretzels: The Lunching Pad offers a selection of unique pretzels, such as the ever popular Mickey Pretzel and the Warm Cream Cheese Stuffed Pretzel.
- Churros: These cinnamon-sugar coated treats are a favorite among Disney park-goers and can be found at The Lunching Pad.
- Beverages: The restaurant offers a variety of soft drinks, water, and other beverages.
Recently the Tomorrowland quick service locations have been shifting towards odd menu items that many might not care for. This page was in the queue to be published when a big menu change came out, featuring hot dogs with odd toppings…
New items include:
With the post 50th celebration menu change these 2 items have popped up. Note they are not featured on the Disney official menu page so could change with no notice…
The Lunching Pad is a great option for those looking for a quick and convenient bite to eat while exploring Tomorrowland. The restaurant also features outdoor seating with views of the iconic Tomorrowland attractions.See all our Theme Park Pages:
- Disney World Theme Park Overview
- Magic Kingdom
- Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Disney's Animal Kingdom
Have comments or questions, be sure to leave them in the Comment Section Below!
This MDT Post By: Erin Schreiver
Erin is a MilSpouse who loves going to Walt Disney World with her family, pin trading, and collecting Minnie ears and coffee mugs! Check out her bio.
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!
Leave a Reply