- Military Ticket Sales Resume
- 2020 Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Discounts Are Back
- News On Disney Armed Forces Salute Ticket Sales
- Shades of Green Won't Reopen Until 12 August
- 2020 Disney World Disney Armed Forces Salute Ticket Extension Update
- Disney Extending Expiration Dates on Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets!
- Walt Disney World Re-Opening Military FAQ
Military Discounted Tickets have NOT been announced for the 2020 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
UPDATE 18 June 2020 – Disney has officially cancelled the 2020 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Disney will be refunding any pre-paid tickets. If you purchased yours ahead of time from Shades of Green, contact them directly.
NOTE: General Public dates and prices have come out for 2020. It always takes a while for the military discount dates and prices to become available, but with the Disney and Shades of Green closures it’s not known when we’ll find out…
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a Halloween themed special after hours event held on select dates in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom theme park.
Your Disney Armed Forces Salute ticket will not get you into Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. The purchase of an additional event admission ticket is required to attend.
The event is held on select nights in August through November
This year the dates are:
- August 13, 18, 21, 25, 28
- September 1, 4, 7, 11, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27, 29
- October 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31
- November 1
Discounted Military Tickets
Active and Retired U.S. Military, including members of the U.S. Coast Guard and participating members of the National Guard and Reserve, may purchase discounted Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets for special military priced event nights. They may also purchase additional tickets for up to five (5) family members and/or friends.
Where Can You Purchase These Specially Priced Tickets?
- Direct From Walt Disney World:
- These special tickets must be purchased in person (with proper military ID) from Walt Disney World ticket or Guest Relations locations! They can not be pre-purchased over the phone or internet.
- From Shades of Green:
You Cannot buy these tickets at:
- Base Ticket Offices
- Or via phone from Disney
Military Discounted Prices are offered at the indicated prices only on the following nights:
Military Dates and Prices have not yet been announced!
Expect military discounted dates to be in August through September with prices increasing the later the date.
These are the only nights that are discounted for the military, if you plan on attending one of the other nights it will be at full price.
Prices are obtained from Shades of Green, Disney ticket window prices could vary slightly and we’ll update as needed once intel rolls in.
Hours: 7:00 pm – midnight
Note: While the published start time is 7 PM, you can get in as early as 4 PM with your MNSSHP ticket.
Additional non military discounted dates and prices are listed below
Military Disney Tips Exclusive Information
Special Military Purchase Details and Procedures!
Dates for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party often sell out in advance!
But military members and their families must wait until they arrive to purchase their tickets directly from Disney.
So how can military families use this discount at all?
Shades of Green
Shades of Green will ship these special tickets to you.
How to do this:
You will contact the Shades of Green Ticket Office by email [email protected]
Leave your contact information phone and email and that you want to purchase the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tickets.
They will reach out to you with the details of how to prove your eligibility and make your payment. There is a fee ($10) to FedEx the tickets to you.
Walt Disney World
Walt Disney World will sell the military tickets for sold out events even when regular tickets are unavailable. This is because these military discount tickets are only available in person if you want to buy from Disney!
This is the sixth year of this special offer.
How to purchase your Military Priced Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Tickets:
If your desired date is sold out you can still buy your tickets.
This procedure has been in place every year Since 2012.
So, in review:
Note: In the past an occasional cast member working the window has been unaware of this policy. In that case just ask to speak to a Lead, Supervisor, or Manager to resolve the situation.
After you attend the party, please remember to come back and take our WDW After Hours Parties Survey! This will help us track how WDW is donig in implementing this particular discount.
All dates, prices, and details subject to change by Disney.
During Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Guests of all ages are encouraged to dress up in their favorite Halloween costumes (see restrictions below). Even better, you can collect delicious candy as you trick-or-treat around Magic Kingdom theme park (bring your own bag).
In addition to many favorite Disney attractions, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is filled with special entertainment, including: Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade—including Disney Characters and the stars of the Haunted Mansion attraction.
The parade begins with a spook-tacular ride by the Headless Horseman. Happy HalloWishes—a spectacular fireworks show where the Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky. Many favorite Disney Characters and Disney Villains in special Halloween costumes.
Special lighting, music and theming effects transforms special areas of Magic Kingdom theme park into happy haunted hollows. The tone of the event is, well, “Not-So-Scary”, and is appropriate for children of all ages.
All Dates (Including Non-Military Priced Dates) at Civilian Pricing
Tickets start at $79 advance or $89 day of at the gate. There are also DVC and Passholder discounts.
Advance Purchase Tickets
Purchase in advance on disneyworld.com or via phone.
Note these are all dates, including the ones above that are military discounted.
Prices include $10 pre-purchase savings
$90.53 adult/$85.20 child (3-9) 85
August: 18, 25, 1
September: 1, 7, 13, 15, 20
$94.79 adult/$89.46 child (3-9) 89
August: 20, 27
September: 4, 11, 18, 22
$101.18 adult/$95.85 child (3-9) 95
September: 25, 27, 29
$105.44 adult/$100.11 child (3-9) 99
$116.09 adult/$110.76 child (3-9) 109
October: 2, 4, 6, 8
$122.48 adult/$117.15 child (3-9) 115
October: 12, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22
$126.74 adult/$121.41 child (3-9) 119
$133.13 adult/$127.80 child (3-9) 125
October: 23, 25, 27, 29
$158.69 adult/$153.36child (3-9) 149
Non-Military Tickets can be ordered ahead of time by calling 407-W-DISNEY (407-934-7639), or visit disneyworld.com (Disney Vacation Club members must call Member Services.)
Explore Magic Kingdom park to collect candies, sweets and all kinds of frightfully delightful treats!Black cat and cauldron buffs will love the bounty of boo-friendly spirits they’ll discover at the happiest haunted happening on Earth—Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! Each year, Magic Kingdom park hosts grim grinning ghosts, eerie entertainment and Disney Characters that go bump in the night, so you’ll want to start polishing your pumpkins now!
Hear the night howling with excitement at this spook-tacular party for all little ghouls and boys. From chills to the thrills, you’re invited to unearth all the festive entertainment that awaits you at this ghastly bash:
Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade
The grandmaster of this bone-rattling parade has truly lost his head! A hair-raising ride by the Headless Horseman himself begins the festivities, followed by a collection of frightful floats featuring Disney Characters in Halloween costumes. Prepare yourself for the grave diggers—the Haunted Mansion stars in this delightful parade. It’s really not so scary… just fiendish fun!
Happy HalloWishes Dessert Premium Package
Enjoy a premium experience with a reserved viewing location for Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade, a decadently delicious dessert party and dazzling, to-die-for views of the Happy HalloWishes fireworks bursting above Cinderella Castle.
Villains Castle Show
Soak up the sights and sounds as some of your favorite Disney Villains rock the stage in front of Cinderella Castle to celebrate their favorite time of year—Halloween!
Venture into Frontierland where you might even meet a barbershop quartet of dead cowboys who sing songs in the style of the Dapper Dans. They like “axing” Guests questions and answering with puns as part of their “dead pan” humor.
List of attractions expected to be open during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 2015:
- Astro Orbiter
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Casey Jr. Splash ‘N’ Soak Station
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales With Belle
- Haunted Mansion
- “it’s a small world”
- Mad Tea Party
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Monster’s Inc. Laugh Floor
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Stitch’s Great Escape
- The Barnstormer
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Under the Sea~Journey of the Little Mermaid
Before you brew up ideas for your next disguise—review WDW’s latest list of tips. While they encourage creativity, Disney also values safety and good judgement. Please take a moment to read over the latest rules and regulations:
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
For Guests ages 13 and under:
- Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
For Guests ages 14 and older:
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g.,full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts, and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Masks of any kind may not be worn.
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!