I am a Disney Passholder, do I need to buy a Disney Armed Forces Salute Ticket for myself too?
While Disney’s Armed Forces Salute rules do say that the military member or spouse must have their own Salute ticket in order to allow friends and family to also use these tickets, there is an exception for passholders.
Passholders do not need to buy their own salute tickets. They are already paying more for their pass.
I’m Silver passholder (the old Florida Seasonal Pass) and I only buy salute tickets for those going with me, never for myself.
One caveat to this is that Disney holds one ticket out of your 6 ticket limit for the members use. So you will only be able to get Salute tickets for 5 others, which is all you could do if you had to buy your Salute ticket anyway.
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused?
See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!