These tickets are sold only by Shades of Green only to those staying on Walt Disney World property.
NOTICE: As of 15 February 2022, Shades of Green has discontinued this popular military ticket option!
The remaining Military ticket options are:
These tickets are available to anyone staying anywhere on Walt Disney World property, you do not have to stay at Shades of Green.
These special tickets are a length of stay pass which include theme park admission for the number of days on the ticket, the ability to park hop, and a limited Plus option (they do not include Mini Golf).
These tickets are great if you want to have a vacation filled with things to do!
You can pack your days with visiting the parks each day of your visit while also fitting in some of the other WDW recreation options like WDW’s two water parks.
Stars and Stripes Details
Stars and Stripes Tickets are available in 2-day through 10-day increments. They expire one day after the number of days purchased, so a 5-day ticket would expire 6 days after first use. The number of days on your ticket must match your length of stay.
Stars and Stripes Tickets offer admission for the specified number of days to the Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, as well as Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (green fee only), and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
So the Stars and Stripes is almost the same as a Park Hopper Plus Ticket, but it lacks the admission to Fantasia Mini Golf prior to 4 pm.
Stars and Stripes are supposed to match the amount of days of your resort stay but technically they can be purchased for up to 2 days LESS than the amount of days of your stay they just can’t be purchased for MORE days than the amount of your stay. So if you have a 5 night stay you could do a 3, 4 or 5 day ticket but could not do a 6 day ticket.
Number of Days
Reflects February 2021 Disney Price Increase. Still current as of Feb 2022. Prices subject to change.
Great for maxing out your vacation
Cheaper than Magic Your Way with similar options
You may pre-purchase prior to your arrival and make your Theme Park Reservations at the 30-day or 60-day mark
Do not allow for multiple non-park down days (without losing money)
Can only be purchased from Shades of Green
These ticket prices will also eventually be affected by the switch to tiered pricing.
Where to Buy
It is not possible to buy directly through Disney.
The MWR system sells Magic Your Way Tickets at a slight discount through Base Ticket Offices, the Orlando ITT, and Shades of Green. The military discount amount is about four to eight percent off of the full price, depending on the length and options that you desire.
These tickets are only sold by the Shades of Green Ticket Office.
Shades of Green sells tickets long distance.
Additional Ticket Resources
Disney Military Ticket Guides:
- Shades of Green Ticket Office
- Use Your Military Star Card at Shades of Green
- Buy Long Distance Tickets from Shades of Green
- Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets
- Regular Military Discounted Magic Your Way Tickets
- Shades of Green’s Stars and Stripes Tickets
- Disney World Military Florida Resident Tickets and Annual Passes
- What's the difference between the Water Parks and Sports Option & Park Hopper Plus Option
- Walt Disney World Military Non-Theme Park Tickets
- Universal Orlando Resort Military Tickets and Passes
- SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Military Discount Tickets
- Military Discounted Tickets for Other Orlando Area Attractions
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused?
See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!