- Military Ticket Sales Resume
- 2020 Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Discounts Are Back
- News On Disney Armed Forces Salute Ticket Sales
- Shades of Green Won't Reopen Until 12 August
- 2020 Disney World Disney Armed Forces Salute Ticket Extension Update
- Disney Extending Expiration Dates on Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets!
- Walt Disney World Re-Opening Military FAQ
Military Discount Tickets for Orlando Theme Parks and Other Area Attractions.
Orlando used to be the home to two military bases, McCoy Air Force Base and Naval Training Center Orlando.
The Orlando International Airport began life as McCoy Air Force Base in the 40s. In 1962 McCoy AFB began sharing it’s runways with the new Orlando Jetport and then in 1975 McCoy closed down.
Naval Training Center Orlando was established in 1968, when what had been Orlando Air Force Base was turned over to the Navy, it served as a Basic Training base along with hosting other schools. It was located on the eastern side of Orlando. The base closed its doors in 1999.
When McCoy AFB closed in 1975 , NTC Orlando took over portions of the base west of the runways and predesignated it the NTC Orlando Annex. They operated an old small commissary on the site.
Today, while NTC Orlando is gone the Annex still remains and there is a beautiful, large, well maintained Navy Exchange with a very large grocery section there, as well as a Subway and ITT Ticket Office.
ITT Ticket Office
Navy MWR also maintains an ITT Ticket Office just outside the Commissary entrance.
Mon-Sat 0900-1700, Sun 1000-1700
email: [email protected]
Text MWROrlando to 30364 for MWR Specials
GPS Address: 8717 Avenue C, Orlando, FL 32827
From WDW: take I-4 east toward Orlando exit 72 (528 Expressway), go to exit 9 (Tradeport Dr.), turn right onto Tradeport Dr. NEX 1 mile on the right.
From Orlando International Airport: Take 436 north for 2 miles, turn left at first light (Frontage Road), turn left at next light (Tradeport Dr.) NEX 1 mile on the right.
- MWR & Base Info / Community Info
- Travel/Vacation Packages
- Blue Man / Group (BMG)
- Universal Studios
- SeaWorld Park Inc.
- Disney World
- Local Tickets / Promo Codes
- National Tickets / Print on Demand
Welcome to Military Disney Tips!
We have lot’s more information on Disney Discounts for the Military Community (Some you might not know about!). Please go to our home page to see the different info we offer, or check out the menu links at the top of the page!
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!