Special Info for these Crazy Times:
Everything is Different at WDW since it Reopened See these Posts to see what's different!
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- Our Return to Walt Disney World
- Our Second Trip Back to Walt Disney World
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
Did you know there was an ITT Ticket Office in Orlando?
How about a Very large Exchange with a large grocery section?
Well there sure is.
The US Navy maintains both plus a subway at the old Naval Training Center Orlando Annex.
NTC Orlando is long gone but the Annex near the Orlando International Airport remains and they have a beautiful Exchange with a large grocery section there.
If you are staying in one of the Disney Vacation Club villas/suites, an Extended Stay America hotel, an Armed Forces Vacation Club condo, or a Vacation Home that has kitchen facilities, you might want to stop here to stock up. You could even get a case of water and a few snacks for you regular resort room.
You’ll need a car or a transportation service that will do a grocery stop for you to get there.
Orlando ITT Office
The ITT Office has a huge selection of local area tickets!
See this page for more info on the ITT.
The Exchange is also very large with a huge selection of items, this Exchange is better that the one at my base…
There is also a section with beer, wine, and liquor.
So if you have the time and or the need for supplies on your trip to Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, or Universal stop be the Navy Annex and check it out.
Your Grocery Needs
The Grocery Section is very good sized and has a very large selection! Beautiful produce and meats, a deli counter, and all the staples you are used to having. They even sell some Disney and Orlando souvenirs.
More info on the NTC Orlando Annex, including directions, contact info, and ticket prices.
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!