Special Info for these Crazy Times:
News for 2021:
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- 2021 Walt Disney World Armed Forces Salute Ticket Announcement
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
- Park Hopping Returns to Walt Disney World Starting in 2021
Everything is Different at WDW since it Reopened. See Our Trip Reports:
- Our Return to Walt Disney World (Aug/Sep 2020)
- Our Second Trip Back to Walt Disney World (Nov 2020)
- Our Third Trip Back to Walt Disney World (Jan 2021)
Located right next to Orlando International Airport, the Orlando Tickets and Travel Office sells Military Discount Tickets for Orlando Theme Parks and Other Area Attractions.
Very few know that this MWR location is here in Orlando!
Orlando used to be the home to two military bases, McCoy Air Force Base and Naval Training Center Orlando.
The Orlando International Airport began life as McCoy Air Force Base in the 40s. In 1962 McCoy AFB began sharing it’s runways with the new Orlando Jetport and then in 1975 McCoy closed down.
Naval Training Center Orlando was established in 1968 it served as a Basic Training base along with hosting other schools. The base closed in 1999.
When McCoy AFB closed NTC Orlando took over portions of the base west of the runways and redesignated it the NTC Orlando Annex. They operated an old small commissary on the site.
Today, while NTC Orlando is gone the Annex still remains and there is a beautiful, large, well maintained Navy Exchange with a very large grocery section as well as a Subway and the Travel and Ticket Office.
If you are renting a car at the airport, this is a great place to stop for supplies on your way to Walt Disney World or Universal Orlando!
There is even an Orlando souvenir section.
ITT Ticket Office
Navy MWR also maintains an ITT Ticket Office just outside the Commissary entrance.
Monday – Saturday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
email: [email protected]
Text MWROrlando to 30364 for MWR Specials
GPS Address: 8717 Avenue C, Orlando, FL 32827
From WDW: take I-4 east toward Orlando exit 72 (528 Expressway), go to exit 9 (Tradeport Dr.), turn right onto Tradeport Dr. NEX 1 mile on the right.
From Orlando International Airport: Take 436 north for 2 miles, turn left at first light (Frontage Road), turn left at next light (Tradeport Dr.) NEX 1 mile on the right.
- MWR & Base Info / Community Info
- Travel/Vacation Packages
- Blue Man / Group (BMG)
- Universal Studios
- SeaWorld Park Inc.
- Disney World
- Local Tickets / Promo Codes
- National Tickets / Print on Demand
Have you used the Orlando Tickets and Travel Office? Let us know in the comments section below!