Special Info for these Crazy Times:
News for 2021:
- Walt Disney World – One Step Closer to Normal
- Disneyland Resort Reopening Details
- 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Timeline
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
Everything is Different at WDW since it Reopened. See Our Trip Reports:
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
- Our Return to Walt Disney World (Aug/Sep 2020)
- Our Second Trip Back to Walt Disney World (Nov 2020)
- Our Third Trip Back to Walt Disney World (Jan 2021)
Shipping items to your Walt Disney World Resort Hotel can be a great alternative to packing those items, lugging them to the airport, and paying airline fees!
Rather than packing food, snacks, or other items in your suitcases, you can have packages shipped right to your Walt Disney World Resort. You can mail them from yourself, or have your purchases at Amazon or any other retailer delivered as well.
(For what to pack see our Packing Checklist)
Here are some ideas of items that you could ship:
- Drinks for Kids and/or Adults
- Cases of Water
- Air Mattresses
- Sleeping Bags
- Extra Luggage – to accommodate all those souvenirs going home
- Pool Toys
- Diapers and Wipes
- Sun Screen
- Spare Shoes
- Mini Christmas Tree
- Gifts and Decorations (Christmas, birthday, or other)
Disney charges a $6 delivery charge per package for this service. Combine the 6 dollar fee and free shipping (on orders over $35) from Amazon Prime Pantry and it is MUCH cheaper than airline extra or heavy luggage fees!
You can get a Free Amazon Prime 30-Day Trial using this link.
Make sure the your package has the mailing address of your Disney World Resort Hotel and clearly features the word Guest on the front and the date of your arrival.
Beetle Bailey – Hold for Guest Arrival, 15 December 2019
C/O Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
1850 Animation Way
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-8400
You can obtain your Resort’s address from Disney’s website: Disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/ Find your resort and click on Resort Overview, then look on the right side of the Resort’s page for the address
You should have your package delivered within the week of your arrival. Too much further ahead can cause storage issues for the resorts, though they will not refuse your package.
I recommend paying for tracking and having your tracking numbers handy when asking for your package.
When you arrive, just ask for your package at the Front Desk. They may hand it to you then or have a Bell Hop bring it to the room later. (Tip your Bell Hop Please)
Disney will also ship packages home for you, for a handling fee plus postage. Just ask at the Front Desk.
Amazon Prime Pantry has a great selection of things you could use the have breakfast in your room to save a little cash!
Order your items from Amazon Prime 30 Day Free Trial using this link.
Staying at Shades of Green? Shipping items to Shades of Green at Walt Disney World
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!