News for 2021:
- Disneyland 2021 and 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Ticket Offer
- Disneyland 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute Room Offer
- Walt Disney World – One Step Closer to Normal
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
- 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Timeline
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
Shades of Green Guests have several transportation options available to them to get to Walt Disney World’s theme parks.
Shades of Green has its own fleet of Buses which transport Shades guests to Disney’s theme parks, water parks, and the Transportation and Ticket Center.
Guests can also walk from Shades of Green to Disney’s Polynesian Resort and catch the Resort Monorail for the Magic Kingdom or to the Transportation and Ticket Center where they can transfer to the Epcot Monorail.
It should be noted that the Polynesian monorail station is closed throughout the Polynesian Village Resort renovation. Possibly till summer 2021.
While the walk to the Poly isn’t too bad, about 10 minutes, it can be very hot in the Orlando summer heat.
Guests can cut this walk in half by taking the Shady Shuttle to the edge of Shades of Green’s property.
Just stop by the bellman’s station located outside the lobby front door and ask for a lift in the Shady Shuttle.
The bellhops will drive you to the end of Shades’ driveway, where you can cross the street and follow the path to the Polynesian’s lobby and monorail station.
Information on Shades of Green the Military Hotel on Disney World property
A Special Note on Shades of Green Discounts: Something to be aware of is that Shades constantly changes the dates and discounts offered of their specials and packages. Shades of Green Links
- Shades of Green
- Military Members Review and Rate Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Rooms
- Shades of Green Room Rates
- Disney Tickets at Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Blog Tour
- Magic Bands for Shades of Green Guests
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!