Special Info for these Crazy Times:
- 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute What About Tickets?
- 2021 Disney Armed Forces Salute Info
- Park Hopping Returns to Walt Disney World Starting in 2021
Everything is Different at WDW since it Reopened See these Posts to see what's different!
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- Our Return to Walt Disney World
- Our Second Trip Back to Walt Disney World
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
A great benefit to staying at Shades of Green is the complimentary bus transportation to the Walt Disney World Theme Parks and to the Transportation and Ticket Center.
The bus loading area conveniently located in the front of the resort on the lower level.
In order to get to the bus stop you need exit the hotel lobby through the front doors.
As you exit you’ll see a large central area with a stairway leading down through a beautiful rocky waterfall area. the stairs are to the right as you exit the lobby. If you would like to use the elevator rather than the stairs it’s located on the left wall when exiting the lobby.
At the bottom of the stairs is the entrance to the Express Cafe, a great place to grab a quick breakfast or lunch on the way to the theme parks. Also at the bottom of the stairs to the left is an ATM machine.
In order to get to the bus stop walk straight through the Express Cafe. The bus stop is just out the opposite door.
Looking up the stairwell from the lower level
Shades of Green buses run throughout the day on a seasonal schedule. ADA options include ramps and lifts for certain designated routes. See our Shades of Green Transportation Page for details.
Information on Shades of Green the Military Hotel on Disney World property
A Special Note on Shades of Green Discounts: Something to be aware of is that Shades constantly changes the dates and discounts offered of their specials and packages. Shades of Green Links
- Shades of Green
- Military Members Review and Rate Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Rooms
- Shades of Green Room Rates
- Disney Tickets at Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Blog Tour
- Magic Bands for Shades of Green Guests
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!