Special Info for these Crazy Times:
News for 2021:
- Planning and Executing Your Walt Disney World Vacation During These Trying Times
- 2021 Walt Disney World Armed Forces Salute Ticket Announcement
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
- Park Hopping Returns to Walt Disney World Starting in 2021
Everything is Different at WDW since it Reopened. See Our Trip Reports:
- Our Return to Walt Disney World (Aug/Sep 2020)
- Our Second Trip Back to Walt Disney World (Nov 2020)
- Our Third Trip Back to Walt Disney World (Jan 2021)
Heading off the Disney Theme Parks early? Need a Quick Breakfast?
Many touring plans recommend getting to the park gates in time for the morning rope drop, this way you get in the big ticket rides while the parks are relatively empty.
To do this means getting a move on early, and no time for a sit down breakfast.
Shades of Green’s Express Café is conveniently located right on the way to the theme park bus loading area. You can grab a to-go breakfast right on your way!
For breakfast the Express Café carries breakfast bagels and croissants, pastries, pancakes, cereal, fruit, and yogurt. Coffee, cappuccino, and latte are available as well as other drinks. Their prices are very reasonable so you can save for the more expensive food in the Disney theme parks.
Please note: Shades buses do not allow you to eat onboard. Your food needs to be finished before you board, or stored away until you reach your destination.
So grab yourself a breakfast sandwich and coffee and head out to visit Mickey.
Lunch items, beer and wine are also available
Click here for Express Café hours and menus.
Information on Shades of Green the Military Hotel on Disney World property
A Special Note on Shades of Green Discounts: Something to be aware of is that Shades constantly changes the dates and discounts offered of their specials and packages. Shades of Green Links
- Shades of Green
- Military Members Review and Rate Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Rooms
- Shades of Green Room Rates
- Disney Tickets at Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Blog Tour
- Magic Bands for Shades of Green Guests
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Read about the Temporary Changes to Disney World during their Post-Lockdown Re-OpeningSee Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!