Wounded Warriors and Disabled Veterans who are staying at Shades of Green are able Rent Mobility Scooters (ECVs) for their vacation at Walt Disney World.
You can make arrangements ahead of time and your scooter will be waiting for you when you check in at Shades of Green.
These scooters, ECVs, and wheel chairs are rented from a scooter rental company, not Shades of Green.
The scooter rental company is called Amusement Park Rentals and they serve all hotels in the Central Florida Attraction Area. So you can use this service at any Walt Disney World resort!
Their prices are reasonable, unlike Disney World’s and you’ll have use of the scooter 24/7.
Disney’s scooters are in-park only!
Military Disney Tips readers are eligible for a 10% Military Discount from Amusement Park Rentals!
You can reserve on their website by using the 10MILITARY discount code.
The Walt Disney World Company also rents Wheel Chairs and ECVs at their theme parks and Downtown Disney for the following prices:
- Wheelchairs are $12.00 per day in all four theme parks
- Wheelchairs are $12.00 per day at Downtown Disney plus a $100.00 refundable deposit
- ECVs (Scooters) are $50.00 per day at the four theme parks plus a $20.00 refundable deposit
- ECVs (Scooters) are $50.00 per day at Downtown Disney plus a $100.00 refundable deposit
Note: You must first get to the theme park in order to rent Disney’s Scooters and they are only for use in the parks or at Disney Springs. You will not have the use of them outside the park!
This MDT Post By: Steve Bell
Steve is the the Military Disney Tips Founder. He a retired U.S. Military Member who's been touring the Disney Parks since 1971! Steve's mission is to help military families with their Disney vacations in every way. Check out Steve's Bio.
Subscribe to Steve's email newsletter to get website updates and news by clicking this link.
Information on Shades of Green the Military Hotel on Disney World property
A Special Note on Shades of Green Discounts: Something to be aware of is that Shades constantly changes the dates and discounts offered of their specials and packages. Shades of Green Links
- Shades of Green
- Military Members Review and Rate Shades of Green
- Why Stay at Shades of Green?
- Shades of Green Rooms
- Shades of Green Room Rates
- How to make reservations at Shades of Green
- Shades of Green Resort Activities and Amenities
- Disney Tickets at Shades of Green
- Magic Bands for Shades of Green Guests
- Shades of Green Fact Sheet and FAQ
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused?
See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!