News for 2021 & 2022:
- No 2022 WDW Disney Armed Forces Salute So Far
- 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute Timeline
- What to Expect on the Day Disney Announces the WDW 2022 Disney Armed Forces Salute
- Using Disney Armed Forces Salute Tickets in 2021
- Using the Walt Disney World Theme Park Reservation System
The Shades of Green Resort offers a Fitness Center which is open 24/7 for your fitness needs while on your Walt Disney World vacation. Both cardio and resistance equipment are available.
Even at the height of my fitness and with the best of intentions, I’ve never exercised more than the first two mornings of any WDW vacation. You may have better luck, but you’ll probably be on your feet 10+ hours a day while touring the parks, so your mileage may vary…
See how others rate Shades of Green’s Gym
The gym is located on the lower level under the lobby. Take the stairs or elevator (on the Java Cafe side of the lobby), or head down the ramp near the patriotic Mickey statue. In either case exit the building and follow the covered walkway that runs along the back of the building below the lobby.
The gym has all of the usual machines.
Water and towels are provided and the air conditioning keeps the temperature is just right for a workout.
Both aerobic, weight machines, and gree weights are available.
After your workout have a refreshing dip in one of Shades of Green’s Pools
- 3 Treadmills
- 2 Adaptive motion Trainers
- 2 upright Bikes
- Abdominal Crunch
- Lat Pulldown
- Chest Press
- Lateral Shoulder Raise
- Bicep Curl
- Leg Extension
- Prone Leg Curl
- Free Weights (up to 50 lbs)
- Medicine Ball
- Exercise Mats
- Adjustable Bench
The Shades of Green’s Gym Ratings
Here’s how MDT Readers rate the Shades of Green Gym on a 1 to 5 scale in our Shades of Green Surveys:
Overall Gym Rating – 4.11
Good selection of equipment, Always clean and accessible.
Never busy. Good ion of equipment for the use it gets.
Comparable to, if not better than, most hotel gyms
Very big resort, it could be bigger to accommodate everyone
How about You, will you be working out during your stay at Shades of Green? Let us know in the comments section below!
Planning a Disney Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused?
See Our Great Disney Discount and Planning Info:
- Disney Veteran & Military Discount Eligibility Guide
- The Military Family’s Walt Disney World Comprehensive Vacation Planning and Preparation Guide
- Military Disney Tips Disney Packing Checklist
- Disney Military Tickets – Your Start to Finish Guide
- Resorts/Hotel Overview Page
- Dining Overview Page
- Transportation Overview Page
- Technology Overview Page
- Shades of Green, WDW’s Military Only Resort
Military Disney Tips' Recommended Disney Travel Agent
Ears of Experience Disney Only Travel Agency. Military family owned and operated! They know all the ins and outs of Disney military discounts!